Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Oh look, more magically uncounterable starfall! Last I checked the following stops starfall hitting you

Stealth
    Stuns
    Fear
    Disorients
    Charms
    LoS
    Magic Immunity
    Outranging

Killing the damn squishy chicken first

Sorry that you all think starfall is so OP, but maybe you should take a step back, look at your binds/teammates and ask yourself "Why didn't I use any of my counters?"

something is telling me not to believe the crocodile tears of a rouge in PVP hehe

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    best explanation is an OP i win button, in any bracket.

Probs get yelled at for this, but u know its true.
    Paper is fine, nerf Rock. ~Scissors

Quote Originally Posted by Sessho View Post
    The fact you didn't mouseover Stang/DG/Mind Freeze, or have your teammate do something is why you deserved to die.

I can clearly tell your a crap DK 1 stangulate is only a 4 sec silence in pvp and you Never know when the boomy will cast it, 2 Mind Freeze is a inturrupt/silence effect and star fall isnt channeled Herp Derp and DG dosent do shit because the druid can also roots me and travel form away, stfu and go post on the actual WoW fourms where idiots are Welcomed.
    So. Terrible.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Deleted
    Dear players, I play a Death Knight, and Im blood specced. So Im arenaing and everything you know Annihilating people and then i get this team.. Elemental shaman Boomkin.. so i thought to myself saying okay lets attack this shaman.. We start attacking him (Shaman) and get him to 10% health within 4 secs and then i notice that im at 7% health(He was stun locked the entire time) so being blood (I get health back like a beast) i pop my cds and boom 100% health again. Well nonetheless mr.shaman died but after the time to get the shaman down from 10% health to 0% i notice im at 12% health, and then the last Starfall hits me on the head and does 3200 damage to me (I HAVE 1150 RESIL) now please. all of you druids out there tell me. How in the hell would you say that druids are balanced and takes more than clicking 2 buttons and running around like a retard. BTW Magic shell was up after i busted my cooldowns for health. Now im sure that there will be some druids out there saying "NUH-UH IT TAKES SKILL TO CLICK MOONFIRE AND CAST STARFALL!" but please. can an actual druid explain like xleetskeetx said earlier Why in the fuck do you deserve Starfall.
    I hope you're trolling Sessho, otherwise...lol.

1) You are able to pew pew a shaman caster but then wonder wtf you are almost dead when you ignore a MUCH weaker version of the shaman caster just sitting over there being completely ignored? It wouldn't even matter that its a boomkin, it could have been any caster and you chose to ignore it.

2) DKs are designed as an anti-caster class. It is almost entirely what they do best. You have:

Anti-Magic Shell - 75% magic absorb and you gain runic power. Cannot be purged, stolen or dispelled (even if druids could do any of those things).
    Gnaw - pet stun
    Strangulate - silence
    Mind Freeze - school silence and interrupt
    Death Grip - the best gap closer in the game
    Chains of Ice - slow, applies disease, gain runic power. Druids cannot dispel magic.

The last two abilities can basically be spammed on rotation.

I am not even going to talk about Hungering Cold or Anti Magic Zone.

Druids have:

Moonfire - lol dot. Dispellable. No chance against Blood or Death Coil+Lichborne or Death Strike healing. Silenceable.
    Insect Swarm - another lol dot. Dispellable. No chance against Blood or Death Coil+Lichborne or Death Strike healing. Silenceable.
    Typhoon - knockback. Death Grip >> Typhoon. Silenceable.
    Starfire - effing 3.5s base cast time! Interruptible. LoSable. Silenceable.
    Wrath - less damage than Starfire, effing 2s cast time, slow travel time. Interruptible. LoSable. Silenceable.
    Treants - temporary (30s) little pets which do only white damage. Almost unusable in pvp because of pathing bugs. If you're really really "unlucky" you may get dazed (50% movement speed) a whole 39% of the time their tiny branches beat on you, assuming the Moonkin has specced into Brambles and assuming they even get to you in time. Silenceable.
    Entangling Roots - caster druid's only viable CC. 1.5s base cast time. Without Brambles talent, high chance to break on damage. Dispellable. Interruptible. Silenceable.

Starfall - "Shapeshifting into an animal form or mounting cancels the effect. Any effect which causes you to lose control of your character will suppress the starfall effect". Have any friend can basically guarantee that this will never get cast before the druid is dead regardless of your own gear and competence. Silenceable. Controlable.

And for protection against all this incoming pain what do Moonkins get? :

Moonkin armor - like all armor useless against diseases and magic damage, a substantial source of DK damage compared to other melees especially in pvp!
    Barkskin - a whole 20% base damage reduction with 1 minute cooldown! Unusable under Strangulate.
    Healing - access to all druid healing spells except the aoe heal and incredible Swiftmend cooldown. Requires a GCD and significant mana cost to switch forms. Healing Per Mana is ridiculously low in caster form. If a Moonkin is having to heal themselves they are probably almost already dead and out of mana.

Basically, the chance a competent DK loses 1v1 against an equivalent-geared competent Moonkin is low to ridiculously low (easily less than 20%). I was killing frikkin' level 80 chickens when I was level 74-75 in bgs, ffs! They are the dk's bread and butter. If you cannot kill a chicken as an anti-caster class, good luck facing any other caster and probably consider re-rolling!

Oh and arena is about teamwork...I think you must have realised this by now.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-08-12 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    I hope you're trolling Sessho, otherwise...lol.

1) You are able to pew pew a shaman caster but then wonder wtf you are almost dead when you ignore a MUCH weaker version of the shaman caster just sitting over there being completely ignored? It wouldn't even matter that its a boomkin, it could have been any caster and you chose to ignore it.

2) DKs are designed as an anti-caster class. It is almost entirely what they do best. You have:

Anti-Magic Shell - 75% magic absorb and you gain runic power. Cannot be purged, stolen or dispelled (even if druids could do any of those things).
    Gnaw - pet stun
    Strangulate - silence
    Mind Freeze - school silence and interrupt
    Death Grip - the best gap closer in the game
    Chains of Ice - slow, applies disease, gain runic power. Druids cannot dispel magic.

The last two abilities can basically be spammed on rotation.

I am not even going to talk about Hungering Cold or Anti Magic Zone.

Druids have:

Moonfire - lol dot. Dispellable. No chance against Blood or Death Coil+Lichborne or Death Strike healing. Silenceable.
    Insect Swarm - another lol dot. Dispellable. No chance against Blood or Death Coil+Lichborne or Death Strike healing. Silenceable.
    Typhoon - knockback. Death Grip >> Typhoon. Silenceable.
    Starfire - effing 3.5s base cast time! Interruptible. LoSable. Silenceable.
    Wrath - less damage than Starfire, effing 2s cast time, slow travel time. Interruptible. LoSable. Silenceable.
    Treants - temporary (30s) little pets which do only white damage. Almost unusable in pvp because of pathing bugs. If you're really really "unlucky" you may get dazed (50% movement speed) a whole 39% of the time their tiny branches beat on you, assuming the Moonkin has specced into Brambles and assuming they even get to you in time. Silenceable.
    Entangling Roots - caster druid's only viable CC. 1.5s base cast time. Without Brambles talent, high chance to break on damage. Dispellable. Interruptible. Silenceable.

Starfall - "Shapeshifting into an animal form or mounting cancels the effect. Any effect which causes you to lose control of your character will suppress the starfall effect". Have any friend can basically guarantee that this will never get cast before the druid is dead regardless of your own gear and competence. Silenceable. Controlable.

And for protection against all this incoming pain what do Moonkins get? :

Moonkin armor - like all armor useless against diseases and magic damage, a substantial source of DK damage compared to other melees especially in pvp!
    Barkskin - a whole 20% base damage reduction with 1 minute cooldown! Unusable under Strangulate.
    Healing - access to all druid healing spells except the aoe heal and incredible Swiftmend cooldown. Requires a GCD and significant mana cost to switch forms. Healing Per Mana is ridiculously low in caster form. If a Moonkin is having to heal themselves they are probably almost already dead and out of mana.

Basically, the chance a competent DK loses 1v1 against an equivalent-geared competent Moonkin is low to ridiculously low (easily less than 20%). I was killing frikkin' level 80 chickens when I was level 74-75 in bgs, ffs! They are the dk's bread and butter. If you cannot kill a chicken as an anti-caster class, good luck facing any other caster and probably consider re-rolling!

Oh and arena is about teamwork...I think you must have realised this by now.
    Well you see if you would have read instead of looked at the post and hit the "LOLATTEMPTTOTHRASH" button. you would have seen that im Blood... See here Sir Shitforbrains. AMZ is unholy, the pet is unholy, Hungering Cold is frost.. lol and like i have posted before STARFALL ISNT CHANNELED. so Strangulate/Mindfreeze is useless. Chains of ice.. What is the main Over Powered mechanic with druids.... Thats right the ability to get out of ANY and i mean ANY snare in the game by simply switching forms.. But oh no it dosent stop there you also have the effect that if a melee attack lands your grabbed by roots and OH on top of that you can cast the fucking spell whenever.. God Clearly Us death knights need to adapt to the way druids bitch and complain how their class isnt able to hit starfall leave, go watch a episode of Family Guy, and come back and have an instant 2200 rating, Hell i bet if we do We might get a all around stun for DKs. and BTW you just wasted 15 mins typing a message that made you look like a joke..
    Last edited by Sessho; 2010-08-12 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xleetskeetx View Post
    Hello. I am a rogue. I have 1000 resilience. I would like to know what Blizzard was thinking when they gave you starfall. There has been many a time, and by many I mean OVER NINE THOUSAND, that I have died from a druid that pressed two buttons and went in the kitchen to bake a pie. Starfall shits on my face. All I see moonkins do is cast moonfire, pop starfall, and run around. Yes. I am raging. Explain why you deserve starfall, and how or why it is not FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

And yes, I realize rogues are shit.
    1.The problem is that you suck
    I LOL'd when i read this
    Last edited by Kanonzi; 2010-08-12 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xleetskeetx View Post
    I enjoy that you assume I have any sort of cooldown whatsoever by the time they use starfall. Sorry, I'm a rogue. I die in two hits, I use those early to actually survive more than 10 seconds. I've already blinded their teammates, and I'm probably down to prep with no cloak, and I can't vanish with swarm and moonfire on me.

And again, you assume they have no teammates. Tell me how I live through 6+ dots, fear, and then a starfall. Tell me.

---------- Post added 2010-08-11 at 11:05 AM ----------

Also, can I beat a Balance Druid in a duel? More than likely, probably easily.

Can I beat a Balance druid team in an arena? Not even close. Regardless of my comp, I will die.

---------- Post added 2010-08-11 at 11:06 AM ----------

k bro

Try not to solo an army... 3v1 no wonder you are losing... Sounds like you are rather noobish though... and kind of whiney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

Dear players, I play a Death Knight, and Im blood specced. So Im arenaing and everything you know Annihilating people and then i get this team.. Elemental shaman Boomkin.. so i thought to myself saying okay lets attack this shaman.. We start attacking him (Shaman) and get him to 10% health within 4 secs and then i notice that im at 7% health(He was stun locked the entire time) so being blood (I get health back like a beast) i pop my cds and boom 100% health again. Well nonetheless mr.shaman died but after the time to get the shaman down from 10% health to 0% i notice im at 12% health, and then the last Starfall hits me on the head and does 3200 damage to me (I HAVE 1150 RESIL) now please. all of you druids out there tell me. How in the hell would you say that druids are balanced and takes more than clicking 2 buttons and running around like a retard. BTW Magic shell was up after i busted my cooldowns for health. Now im sure that there will be some druids out there saying "NUH-UH IT TAKES SKILL TO CLICK MOONFIRE AND CAST STARFALL!" but please. can an actual druid explain like xleetskeetx said earlier Why in the fuck do you deserve Starfall.
    LOL this is embarrassing...
    you shoulf be ashamed to call yourself a DK let alone a player who does pvp....why would you ignore the boomkin? As my main being a boomkin who 2v2 with ele Moonkin>Shaman. As i say to all people who QQ about starfall "Haters Gon Hate" and good day to you sir

Deleted
    Starfall is a double edged sword. If i use it everybody will turn on me and hit till i die (sometimes just got thousands of cc-s to stop Starfall). It should at least have some great effet for this threat. It mindless because you don't have to do anything after you use an instant spell. Aren't dots the same? If an affli lock or shadow priest put their dots on you, they kill you without any interaction. They just push 2-3 instant and you can't stop the dmg with some cc. We need that Starfall, but i would rather give some of its dmg for an instant cc that works against casters while i nuke them with my other spells or for a decent survival ability.

Well you see if you would have read instead of looked at the post and hit the "LOLATTEMPTTOTHRASH" button. you would have seen that im Blood... See here Sir Shitforbrains. AMZ is unholy, the pet is unholy, Hungering Cold is frost.. lol and like i have posted before STARFALL ISNT CHANNELED. so Strangulate/Mindfreeze is useless. Chains of ice.. What is the main Over Powered mechanic with druids.... Thats right the ability to get out of ANY and i mean ANY snare in the game by simply switching forms.. But oh no it dosent stop there you also have the effect that if a melee attack lands your grabbed by roots and OH on top of that you can cast the fucking spell whenever.. God Clearly Us death knights need to adapt to the way druids bitch and complain how their class isnt able to hit starfall leave, go watch a episode of Family Guy, and come back and have an instant 2200 rating, Hell i bet if we do We might get a all around stun for DKs. and BTW you just wasted 15 mins typing a message that made you look like a joke..
    Wasn't this topic about Starfall? And would them changing form cancel the spell? Like I posted earlier?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop View Post
    can't sap you if you're in bear or cat form and YOU have "rogue form" yourself
    What class do you currently play? Druid stealth is never as good as rogue stealth, even druid imp stealth. You can sap cats and bears ...

Last edited by mmoc1d3ba0029e; 2010-08-12 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Don't post large images

Quote Originally Posted by Lindvahn View Post
    Cloak of Shadows? Blind? Vanish?

Bad troll needs either a perma ban or the skills equivalent of a brick.
    hahahahahaah!!!! loled so damn hard my workmate asked me what i did......

Its your fuolt if i get let go.... Well it was worth it ;P

---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 08:46 AM ----------

He is prob angry because he meet my team in a 5v5 arena match!

We go 4 Boomkin droods and 1 Elemental shaman. and its a 90% ratio win with this setup.

4 Starfall = around 8k ticks everysecond
    12 treants = massive dmg
    BLOODLUST + STARNUKE = WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengu View Post
    hahahahahaah!!!! loled so damn hard my workmate asked me what i did......

Its your fuolt if i get let go.... Well it was worth it ;P

---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 08:46 AM ----------

He is prob angry because he meet my team in a 5v5 arena match!

We go 4 Boomkin droods and 1 Elemental shaman. and its a 90% ratio win with this setup.

4 Starfall = around 8k ticks everysecond
    12 treants = massive dmg
    BLOODLUST + STARNUKE = WIN WIN
    Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    "Huge frikkin' pic of "Do not feed the troll]
    I do not approve. Bad sign
    No

Deleted
    Im ending this.