High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

What zones have the best lore/interaction?

hey everyone,
    I'm going to level up a new character but, i'm going to go trough the lore for once. Normally i dont read and just do the objectief thats needed. What zones are the most fun zones and interresting with the lore? Alliance / horde doesn't matter to me. I allready visited almsot everyone zone in the last years but never did the lore :P (i know i'm 2 lazy 2 read :P )
    I'd also prefer zones with interaction with the story

Deleted
    Now that we have too much xp from heirlooms bgs and dungeons its dificult to follow the lore till high levels without losing the line! But i enjoy the undead questline the most!

I'd say Duskwood. Do the Ashenvale quests about Velinde Starsong and the Worgen first and when you are sent to Duskwood do the quests there. Great lore, nice spooky atmosphere. Nothing on the old continents comes close to this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seeing this is about the current state of the game:
    Duskwood. (Alliance)
    Dawwwwwww

Eastern and western plaguelands. Thats my bet

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ty for reactions, so i think i will go alliance then and do duskwood/ashenvale but i got alot of levels after it :P anymore zones at later level? Btw i am leveling without heirlooms and doing a few dungeons so i will take it slow :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Duskwood, Darkshore and Ashenvale (Alliance). Especially the quest from ashenvale that takes you to duskwood, the one that Phera talked about.

At a higher level.. perhaps Azshara (spelling?), I don't particularly like to level there, but I love nelf lore ^^ Seeing how they're making the zone almost entirely for goblins and The Horde, it could be nice to visit it
    Last edited by BHD; 2010-08-11 at 11:23 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Yeah Alliance Duskwood and Horde Tirisfal Glades are probably the best zones of all.

Other good zones are Alliance Westfall and Horde Hillsbrad quests in Hillsbrad Foothills. Oh and The Legend of Stalvan series for alliance is great too

10+ Year Old Account
    alot of the old world stuff has good lore, but I'd say my favourite zone for Lore is probably Storm Peaks (yes, from WLK, I know I'm a heathen) not only is there alot of cool Titan Lore there (Titan's FTW) but if you want interaction then BAMN Sons of Hodir quest line, you get to meet a bunch of cool people, and then later on if you go to Ulduar you get to kill them all :P

oh yeah, and at one point you get to ride a giant snake into battle against a huge robot....yeah, what other zone can beat that
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30