The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

How much damage does your Rocket Barrage do?

hey all just curious as to how much damage this does for you? preferably id like to hear from a shaman cause thats what im going to make. Also is it on or off the GCD? Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket + Rocket Barrage + Kill Shot ftw lol

Deleted
    + killshot ? dont think its needed to burst all if ur intending to crit hem for 20k anyway . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    from what i've seen it did around (lvl*10-a bit).(ye i know, awesome math formula) anyway, so a lvl 10 did around 85 dmg with it. so it's not bad. i didnt pay attention to the global CD etc tho, i would have to check back for that, but i forgot wich video it was so

I don't think they are done balancing all the numbers and stuff just yet, so there is a pretty big change stuff like this will change.

Launches your belt rockets at an enemy, dealing (1 + 0.25 * AP.429 * $SPFI + level * 2 + $INT * 0.50193) fire damage.

AP = Attack Power
    $SPFI = Spell Power: Fire
    $INT = Intellect
    level = Level, obviously
    Going by that formula my 80 Warlock (unbuffed) would do roughly 31,800 dmg every 2 minutes. Thats assuming they are using the normal operand rules thus making the formula (1+(.25*AP*.429*SpellPowerFire)+(Level*2)+(Int*.50193))

Using my locks stats would make it:
    (1+(.25*110*.429*2631)+(80*2)+(1212*.50193)
    (1+31039.22+160+608.34)
    copy pasted from wowhead.
    This should be subject to change, an enhancement shaman would do MASSIVE damage with his double advantage of SP and AP
    I think it should be a + instead of a * between AP and Fire Spell power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.