1. Amphetamine
    2. Success

Quote Originally Posted by natogandalf View Post
    1. Amphetamine
    2. Success
    Riterall

Deleted
    Buy/collect http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13845 x15000

Turn them all in when cataclysm gets released, 2 seconds to get the same experience as you would get from a normal quest. Now you just have to make your whole server sell the vials to you....

Weren't it said somewhere that blizzard would drop the whole "World/Realm first" for leveling?

Quote Originally Posted by Calendra12345 View Post
    Energy drinks wont actually do much, 90% of how much more awake you feel after drinking it is a placebo effect.
    The constant churning of the stomach and that feeling you need to drop a duke every few minutes is what keeps you awake.

Getting into the beta will make it easier on yourself, by knowing the land

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcattreeowl View Post
    Getting into the beta will make it easier on yourself, by knowing the land
    This is true, I recently tried questing as horde and went on with not reading quest text as I usually do but noticed that I had no clue what to do. If you want to level fast you should get into the beta and do them atleast once so that you know exactly where to go and what to do.

tbh, the fastest class to levle with will probobly be warr/pala/dk.. the mobe have to much hp to be effectivly aoed by mages. i tryed on beta, needed 3-4blizzards to kill a pack of 8, and already then the dmg was greatly reduced by aoecap. But a warr could pretty much massarce everything with their op cleve and whirlwind nad kill packs or 3-4 pretty swiftly. (ofc if it turns out that without on-swing attacks they are greatly nerfed in this aspects then i guess its nogo).

The place in deepholme where you aid in a battle to free a king whould be a perfect place to just run around and cleave things down. packs of 3-4 already beating on some friendly npcs aswell, just charge in and cleave/whirl everything in ur way

Thou even if you find a good spot to farm mobs or if you learn all teh quest on beta and complete them fast. i think that the server 1st will go to a dungeon group with 3 cleavedps.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSlawted View Post
    Hey guys i have 3 80's im a pretty average leveler, priest/mage/death knight and i was wondering how much of a chance i have of getting realm first 85
    None whatsoever.

If you aren't already preparing for it, with a plan lined up and possibly even people to help you along the way, you already aren't in the running.

Deleted
    Someone who "ain't a quick leveller" playing "a fair bit for week" isn't going to be level 81 before someone else has dinged 85.

You don't exactly need much of a "plan" for Cata though - you have about 3 quests at at time availableto you, and they're all in the same area. The game holds your hand. It's not going to offer you up 15 quests of variable value, some of which you may want to skip, and in 10 different areas. You do all the quests, in the order their given, and you're pretty much optimal.
    Last edited by mmoc1a34910c3d; 2010-08-11 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    get some speedhack or something...

It's not a rush. It's a marathon.

It will take many, many hours to hit 85, believe me. If you really want to do it, play EVERY day, as many hours as you can everyday, but take the time to sleep at least 7/8 hours, go for a walk, have some breaks. You'll be back on business fresh and pretty while supernerds try to rush it 24/7 and will fall asleep from exhaustion at 83 in their own poop while you superbly hit 85.

Also depends a lot on your server, really. One of my guildies, and a good friend too, has N°1 Wotlk Druid. He still had the time to go watch a movie + restaurant + some sex with his girlfriend.

So yeah. Play healthy, that's my advice.

Hey guys i have 3 80's im a pretty average leveler, priest/mage/death knight and i was wondering how much of a chance i have of getting realm first 85, bare in mind i aint a quick leveler i go on wow when i want/can be bothered, but when cataclysm, is release im going to level my frost mage to 85 by playing a fair bit for a week, i was wondering what chance i have at realm first? or any tips on how to?

Probably none existent. You are a average leveler who plays casually. You say you'll come on more, but there are people who are seriously addicted to WoW who will probably play all night and all day lol.

I even read when LK came out that people got their partners to help them level up whilst they slept to have minimal downtime. lol.

Deleted
    Blizzard noted that your trip from level 80 to 85, is going to last just as long as from level 70 it did to 80. If you are a hardcore player, then you can hit the realm first, by playing 24/7, shitting in your pants and almost dying 'cus of no sleep.

Just enjoy the new quests and enviroment instead of hurrying to 85. :/

EDIT: Here is a pro tip. If you want to hit at least second level 85 on your realm, then you should be on a roleplaying server. Almost everyone on roleplaying server is going to read the quest text, enjoy the enviroment and blahblah.. that kinda stuff. Like I do! I'm not going to hurry like a fireman.

Unless u get Beta Quest Extremely fast through Vash or Hyjal, and then just dungeon for the next 3 lvls, u aint gonna get realm first

82+ takes forever to lvl thru, 80-82 takes 5 hours with the starting zones
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

eugh i wanted a chance to sleep :P
    I don't think you are built for realm firsts leveling-wise sorry, but sleep is one of the things that a serious contestant must be ready to pass out on - at least to some extent... If people could sleep and play like they would in their everyday life and get the realm first, well.. that doesn't even make sense when some people are really preparing themselves for that feat both ingame and in real life. Also, as you say you ain't a quick leveller, any quick leveller will have the upperhand.
    Think you should let it pass by mate

Questing was the best part of Wrath of the Lich king, and everything else was fail. I wouldn't ruin the best experience lmao.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

everything everyone already said about already knowing the quest lines, having people help you, etc. etc.

Plus: If there are people on the other faction trying to hit it first and you look like you're any sort of competition at all, you can expect your ass to get camped for 5 days. Hell even if someone on your faction has buddies on the other faction, you're screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    You can't find the source because they haven't confirmed it.

Source? Because that worked just fine for WotLK.
    They did confirm it, because it was asked like 100 times on the beta forums.

They said it wouldnt be fair to prevent heirlooms from working on Goblins/Worgens and therefore it would provide an unfair advantage for people going for the achievements, therefore the achievements would be removed.

Judging by what you stated in your first post, I highly doubt you would even get close to level 85 before someone else will beat you to it. If you really want to try it and are prepared to spend entire days and nights on the computer without any rest, give this some thought - if you go on this leveling marathon until you hit the level cap, you will feel like complete shit. Plus if you want to keep up with the hardcore levelers vying for the realm first, you will be spending your entire time farming the same mobs in a little area over and over again.

So in summary, if your tried this you will be bored most of the time, will feel terrible at the end and your very unlikely to get that realm first anyway.

As someone who is in the beta, it will be much better to take your time and to enjoy the questing. There's a lot of variety, excellent use of phasing and writing, and you'll appreciate your time in WoW better than rushing for the level cap.