Deleted

tanking heirlooms

just a quick question

making a worgen warrior tank when cata starts and i need to have tanking heirlooms for it

can someone please tell me which heirloom items i need best....

Well, you'll obviously want the 2 Valor pieces (shoulder and chest) ... I guess the 2 trinkets with haste + heal on kill. I heard people say the dagger was better for tanking until like 40-50, then switch to the mace cause of the stats. And I guess the bow?

there aren't really tanking heirlooms, but maybe (i don't know this) you can reforge ur plate heirlooms to give you some tanking stats.

also as a weapon, i'd just pick a decent hander, enchant it with some tanking enchant and thats it. maybe there'll be tanking heirlooms in cata, who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Someone believes the earth is flat, call them stupid.
    Someone believes Andorra is in Africa, call them uneducated.
    Someone believes you can go make coffee in the back of your car because it's set on "autopilot", call them retarded.
    But if someone believes a magical bearded man rewards you with eternal life in the clouds as long as you drink the magical whine-blood of a long dead carpenter in church, don't you dare argue with his beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadrune View Post
    but maybe (i don't know this) you can reforge ur plate heirlooms to give you some tanking stats.
    Thats a great idea, actually.. It shouldn't be too hard to make the selected defensive stat scale with level like all the others.

And also, didn't blizzard touch that subject as there are no real tanking heirlooms currently? Didn't they mentioned that was being considered?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    Thats a great idea, actually.. It shouldn't be too hard to make the selected defensive stat scale with level like all the others.

And also, didn't blizzard touch that subject as there are no real tanking heirlooms currently? Didn't they mentioned that was being considered?
    well i think is that kind of thing that is going to be Soon™

Unless your tanking a raid it likely won't matter but I would love for them to make some real tanking heirlooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post

I'm not sure that heirlooms with defensive stats would be of any use though. All i know is that i'd still prefer the dps gear while leveling even though they decided to release a set of tanking heirlooms. The stats on the plate dps ones are good enough to tank anything up until heroics (at least). A shield would be sweet though

So to the op, get the plate stuff, the trinkets, some one handed wep and the bow if you're superSEWIOUS about it. It's more than you need really ^^
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

The Strengthened Stockade Pauldrons are a bit more Tank-y than the valor ones, but tbh it really doesn't matter. Tanking while leveling up is basically you just grabbing anything with stamina on it until 60some. Get double hand of justices and Venerable Mass of McGowan, can't hurt. Aside from that, the most important thing is that you know how to tank, if you do, great. If you don't, learn before cata.

Deleted
    thnx all

im going to make a warrior together with my brother and friend, i will be tanking, the others dps
    my brother already has a human warrior tank, so he will be able to teach me the ways of warr tanking

any ideas about enchants??

10+ Year Old Account
    Health on chest, Crusader on weapon.