Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    its been about 4 days here since i had a falling out (so to speak) with my last gm because i was getting bored and tired of well him and the game but anyways. I have my account canceled till cata goes live. i may pop on here or there to play around on lvling an alt or something but mostly its sc2 and tf2 for me till cata.

I quit months ago, and I quit for all of 3.2 before that, a another a few months before that after my Ulduar progression guild broke up.

I have no intention of playing in Cata, really. MMO-Champion just lures in me for reasons unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by thundercles View Post
    WTH is Wowchohol and how do you become addicted to it?
    Wowchohol is slightly less addicting than crystal meth, alcohol, nicotine, marijuana, and bacon combined. To become addicted you just have to look at it.

Also, on topic, 3 days. Just not in the mood lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

10+ Year Old Account

Mage food

Quote Originally Posted by Seriau View Post
    It feels good to cook food, though, because I can pretend to play my mage.

I see that you have specced into Awesome.