About Lightwell spell

I have an idea about how the lightwell spell should be in catalysm, i guess you all been in Trial of the champion and seen the light that some of the mobs there summon.
    It almost the same as lightwell, but you dont have to press it to heal.
    My idea is that you summon the lightwell as you do now in LK, but it jumps to players with the lowest health and leave a hot on them healing for ???
    It lasts for 1 minute or after all 8 or more/less charges is used.
    So what do you think?

Ps. i wasn't sure this was discussed, so sorry if im repeating someone

Seems like it'd be too easy to use with that design. I don't know if priests really need a fire-and-forget heal.

Maybe if you gave it a 5 minute cooldown so you'd have to at least choose when it'd best be useful?

You could say it has been suggested before. A few hundred times to be precise

Unfortunately, the blizzard devteam have shot down this specific idea specifically. They don't want lightwell to become a healing stream totem. So... not gonna happen.

My take on the issue: Carthago delenda est.

yeah, ofc it would need to have a CD perhaps a 8 minute CD like Hymn of hope. It wont be like Healing stream totem, since it's a hot and it doesn't last for 5 minutes :P

Unfortunately it seems like it's going to go live as it has for the past...what, 4-5 years? Hard to imagine any feedback ever is going to change it at this point.

I just wish it wasn't a pre-req to take for further talents

It'd be great if instead of having to click on the Lightwell, it would give you an extra action button (in the Warrior Stance/DK presence/etc area) that would automatically activate it. Sort of like a shared Lock Stone with 10 charges or so.

What is this, the 10th thread with the same idea?

Blizzard specifically stated that they DO NOT want Lightwell to work like the ToC lightwell. Then it would essentially be a buffed Healing Stream Totem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Apparently, the lightwell in beta will allow you to keep your current target while clicking it which is a huge improvement.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.