Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    With that said, our heroes began their long, strenuous hike to northern Elwynn. About a day and a half later, they find themselves by some ruins, with nightfall approaching fast.

"I think it would be best for us to stay the night in these ruins."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rockblesser cocked an eyebrow."Are yer seriously suggesting we spend the night in some ridiculously spoky ruins that were probably originally a crypt, as ooposed to the inn that's right over the road?" he shook his head and sighed. "Yer vampire hunting folk are really not right in the head are yer lad?"

10+ Year Old Account
    "I love ruins!" Bob said, ripping off his shirt and running in. A few seconds later, he ran out screaming with a butterfly following him.

"Inns are home to Vampire scum, we don't want to associate ourselves with them, especially at night."
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    "But inns are the home of beer! And beer is good!he protested. Looking into the mans eyes he knew he wouldn't persuade him. "Meh, yer do what yer want. I don't need their beer anyways..." he walked over to a corner of the ruins and began to put his head into his rucksack.

"All the beer in southern Azeroth is....gone...." Fransisco sadly said, a tear in his eye. "The...the...zombies destroyed it all. The rest of the beer is with the Vampire hunters."
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    "And the women" Bob chimed in, from somewhere in the ruins

10+ Year Old Account
    Rockblesser lifted is head out from his rucksack. "Not quite all the ale yer nut...

He looked at his corner and sighed before pulling a blanket out from his bag. "I suppose we'd better get some rest for the night...

10+ Year Old Account
    "Nighty night!" Bob said, jumping on top of the dwarf and immediately falling into a deep sleep.

"I'll take first watch."

With that, the others started to go to sleep, and Richard was constantly surveying the landscape through his stylish, yet effective, night vision sunglasses. Nothing was spotted... so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    A large belch was heard coming over from Rockblesser's sleeping bag. "Blasted stuff is nowher near as good as what that damned Gnome got rid of... he must have gotten rid of it... I had plenty before he showed up..." he mumbled to himself before tking another swig from his bottle.

Fransisco woke up, the night still nigh. "Richard, do you realize Vampires love men named Dick?"

---------- Post added 2010-08-19 at 07:51 PM ----------

((Going to go see a Zombie pub crawl (How ironic), see you soon.))
    Best of 5 years!

Fransisco heard some light footstemps, then Richard saying, "Don't scream..."

Immediately afterwords, a 6 inch combat knife was sunk to the hilt into his thigh.

Fransisco ripped it out, and yelled "VAMPIRE ATTACK!" He grabbed his axe, and swung it to the night, like Paul Bunyon cutting down the forest.
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    "What in the light name is this racket about?!" The dwarf shouted standing up before hastily stuffing something he held in his hand back into his bag. He looked over at the gnome and man and saw a knife wound in the man's leg. "What the void happened?!"

"A Vampire attacked him, luckily, you have a Vampire hunter with you!" Fransisco yelled, cutting down another tree. "COME OUT YOU COWARDLY, BLOOD SUCKING LEECH OF A MONSTER!"
    Best of 5 years!

Richard muttered to himself... "Of all the people I had to meet, it was a crazy lumberjack, a drunk, and an insane fruit vendor..."

Out loud, he said, "This idiot didn't seem to realize that calling me Dick results in a combat knife to the leg."

10+ Year Old Account
    "So far yer've done more damage to eachotehr than those damnable zombies! Yer'd think we'd manage to stick together with a zmbies invasion wouldn't yer!" he walked over to the two men but spotted a bottle on thr ground before he reached them. "Beer! Lovely sweet beer!" he yelled before picking up the bottle and necking it.

Fransisco looked at the Dwarf. "That is the only beer in souther Azeroth, savor it."
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    He spat his mouthful out. "Only beer in Southern Azeroth?! You seem remarkably informed about the beer supplies for a vampire slayer... what have you been ding to my beer?!" he yelled at Francisco.