Cataclysm music.

Does anyone know what the music is?

It would be pretty cool if they have the first few seconds of the WC3 human soundtrack for the battle of andorhal.

for those who have never heard it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXajx7l4VxE

What it is? It says in the youtube link that it is a soundtrack from warcraft 3, human side, namely from the expansion. Indeed, it does sound good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think any new music has been added to the game files yet (I'm sure we'd know if there had been by now). Blizzard said that a lot of new music is going to be added, though, more than any other expansion so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    id like to hear this in stormwind, especially when you goto the park.

Deleted
    Do you mean the Main Theme/Login Screen Music? I hope they make another good one, it's probably the music you hear the most, perhaps next to the current expansion's Capital City of choice music.

No as in music in the old zones, I hope they dont remove some of them as like the ashenvale, stormwind music is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    No as in music in the old zones, I hope they dont remove some of them as like the ashenvale, stormwind music is awesome.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/25969...c-in-cataclysm

Ah, thanks for making me remembering when I was RPing in Warcraft 3 year 2004. I made whole movies with myself as a voice actor and writing in the chat... Although I was alone it was pretty fun :P

Oops, now I shared an awkward memory.
    o bby

curseforummoderatorscansuckadick