Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Doing daily hc... tank keeps pulling thash mobs randomly while we have a freshly dinged healer and was almost oom.

All I say is "Healer needs mb dont pull after this"
    the tank and the other 2 dps who are from his guild answer in a rude manner... last thing i read was "sod off tard" and ofc the big final: You have been removed from the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughriot View Post
    Not to single you out, because you're certainly not the only person who has done this so far in this thread, but... what's with all the stories about more than one person getting kicked out of a heroic pug? I know you only get one /votekick per run now. Was it possible to kick multiple people when the system was first implemented, and I just don't remember it? I seldom /votekick people, so that's the kind of thing that could have gone by me unnoticed.

I don't THINK that's the case, though. And if it's not... well then, a lot of these stories are a little bit... embellished
    I believe (correct me if I'm wrong here) that the new system they implemented allows for multiple kicks based on your kicking record. So if you kick every other run you have a cooldown, but if you kick once in a blue moon then you have no cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heris View Post
    I was removed because I was playing a Blood Elf Ret Paladin named <Dizizbobies> in a guild named <I LUV JUSTIN BIEBER>. I'm not even kidding.
    I would have votekicked you AND insulted you.

Now if it was a joke, nevermind then.
    My name is in Latin, deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zykothepsycho View Post
    What can I say? I put the sexy in dyslexia.
    You're = You Are. Your = Possessive. ITS NOT THAT HARD. GET IT RIGHT, OR I WILL CASTRATE YOU. WITH RUSTY PLIERS.
    Also, THEY'RE = THEY ARE. THERE = IDENTIFYING A SPECIFIED AREA. THEIR = POSSESSIVE.

Deleted
    I've actually never been kicked so far from heroics, although I'm extremely arrogant, selfish and self righteous (tank). I don't try to kick others either though and I'm good .. as in keeping aggro and not dying.

However, from raids, such as VoA.. I have, the reason being ret paladin and 2 of each class.. so if they get a tank or healer paladin they rarely kick me.

I was removed from OS back in 3.0 for asking the pala's to buff too often, no one else seemed to care :P

I got kicked for pulling a boss that they were trying to skip. People are so sad. It would have been a 10 second fight but no... That's too long. Guess they won't be happy until they push "Join Queue" and just get two emblems in their bag.

Download my UI here: Barretta UI

Quote Originally Posted by cTron417 View Post
    I got kicked for pulling a boss that they were trying to skip. People are so sad. It would have been a 10 second fight but no... That's too long. Guess they won't be happy until they push "Join Queue" and just get two emblems in their bag.
    You did something 4 other people didn't want to do just for your own sake, and they kicked you for it? Jeez what jerks!

If you want emblems requeue. Don't go against the wishes of the rest of the group just because your selfish and expect no one to have a problem with it.

This thread depresses me. Due to the insane kicks somewhat, but mostly because of people who get perfectly legitimate kicks and don't even seem to realize they did something wrong.

Deleted
    my enhancement shaman got kicked out from 10 man malygos afer wipe at phase 3 (those idiots can't handle the dragons)
    they told me i am undergeared (anything blabla GS)
    i did the most damage before and after p3 .. and i wear items from icc 10

10+ Year Old Account
    On my dk in Underbog, between the first and second boss we loose our tank (tried to give him some advice, but he'd rather left, beats me), so we get another dk "tank" who was always in blood presence, and of course, the rest of the group was always getting aggro. I insisted to tell him to change presence, but never answered
    So I tried to kick him from the group, but I had a message saying "A vote kick is already in progress" thinking to myself "oh, someone else took the liberty to vote kick him, wait a minute, why didn't I get the... You have been removed from the group" -_- that day, I left my dk in a corner for a while.
    People need to read a votekick before saying yes or no
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    Now that's a troll, Vol'jin could ghost Jesus without God noticing, he's a shadow's shadow.
    Vol'jin for Warchief 2010

Refused to un-equip my thunderfury, was doing 6k overall yet it wasn't good enough i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellekk View Post
    Currently I dont play this game anymore because i dont like the grindfest its turned into (Killed LK not much else to do)

But im going to fully admitt i like to 'stir things up' when i raid or pug. Overall this is just a video game and video games are meant to have fun in. Some people have fun in ways that other people may disagree with but oh well.

If i notice someone slacking behind in a pug because they are skinning, i will purposely not look any mob to prevent them.

on my DK, if the tank is bad enough i will throw on tank gear and take over tanking without any notice.

This has actually worked numerous times and still kills me people are not smart enough to read before kicking: in runs where the other 4 people are on same server/same guild and think they are elitest, ill talk all the crap i can in the 15 min window they cannot kick, then RIGHT when the 15 min is up while theyve been telling me over n over im going to get kicked, i throw up a kick vote first for one of them and it always passes, they expect it to be for me.

AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE:

My main (resto shaman) is 6.2k GS and needs only 1 thing from non-heroic icc25, the abacus healing trinket from lootship. towards the end of playing i always pugged because i work too much to be in a steady guild. 9/10 pugs i do are just mind-numbing to sit through so 9/10 once lootship is over, i port down to hellscream and turn off his buff, then sit in the raid while people rage harder then ever trying to figure out what happened, and that now they cannot do anything more in icc (because that buff is the only thing keeper failures in ICC)
    I am glad you no longer play, really really glad...
    For the Horde!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendy View Post
    I was never removed from a grup im toooooooooooooo good for this game , aint I ?? <.<
    Get of these forums please

I've only been removed from a group once and it was when i was a freshly dinged 80 tank tanking up H PoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    In Pit of Saron, my tank friend & I (as heals) got in a group with realllly undergeared dps. No one could pull over 1.5k. And it's not even the gear that's the main problem.. it's just.. they were being so stupid.. especially this lock who kept dying over and over again from either pulling stuff himself, or getting one shot like on Ick with the pursuit thing. Stuff like that. But no.. no.. it's always the healer's fault, so I get kicked by the dps. Lol.
    I was in an identical situation a couple months ago healing PoS, except the locks vote to kick me was immediately voted down and he was booted from the group near instantly afterward, its nice when you get some more observant people in your group from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    I have never been removed from a group.
    Then don't bother posting here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squike View Post
    Nahhh, I just felt like throwing in my two cents. I guess I tend to avoid speshul kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Squike View Post
    I thought this thread looked a bit familiar....

For tanking with a DPS weapon (I'm a DK).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only time that iv been asked to leave a group, and it was my idea, was in ICC 25 cause my grapics set up is not that great and they wanted to down Profiser and if ther is a lot of AOE going off my frame rate drops to 1 FPS and I get real laggy so I folantered and they said thanks for being so nice about it