Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where will be the goblins stablish as capital city?

So, my question is if the goblins after the initial zone and training, can go again to Kezan, or did it explode?? Where will they go as capital city? Anyone knows?

Deleted
    Goblin slums in orgrimmar

i wanna see Bilgewater Harbor become a capital city, and i kinda doubt that we'll see Kezan again since the massive volcano exploded and wiped out the entire island.
    The greatest question of all time: If you encountered a big red button with a sign that says DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON....would you press it? i sure as hell would...who could resist a button like that? No one thats who...and if they say they wouldnt...theyre dirty liars and you should slap them with a pickle.

Deleted
    They have an area called the Goblin Slums in Orgrimmar. You can find all kinds of trainers there and a bank, AH and mailbox though so it's sort of like a mini city of its own.

I don't understand why people don't understand. Bilgewater Harbor is their capital.
    It's just not one with a auction house and bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyran View Post
    I don't understand why people don't understand. Bilgewater Harbor is their capital.
    Its not. The Slums in Orgrimmar is their capital.
    Bilgewater is no more a capital than Auberdine is for the Worgen.

Deleted
    Do you know Silvermoon? How often have you been there? How many level 80 people on your sever are there? How many are in Ogrimmar? Silvermoon may or may not be beautiful, but seeing how many people go there only says it was an utter waste of time to design. It's unlikely that we will see more capitals as long as the others besides OG, IF and SW are unused and empty.

The Bilgewater Harbor is the biggest Bilgewater settlement right now and so it's the closest thing Horde Goblins have to a capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyran View Post
    I'm sorry for being OT... but... but... I must know the source of your avatar!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Do you know Silvermoon? How often have you been there? How many level 80 people on your sever are there? How many are in Ogrimmar? Silvermoon may or may not be beautiful, but seeing how many people go there only says it was an utter waste of time to design. It's unlikely that we will see more capitals as long as the others besides OG, IF and SW are unused and empty.
    Speak for yourself - I only go to Orgrimmar to buy PvP gear or if passing through. It's such a horribly designed city, everything is so far apart, and having to climb the flight tower to get to the Valley of Spirits and jump down to get back is sooo annoying. Really looking forward to the redesigned Orgrimmar though, hopefully it'll be more tolerable.
    Peace through love, understanding and superior firepower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both Kezan and the Lost Ilses are both gone, only way you'll ever seen them is by leveling a goblin.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Bilgewater Harbor.

Guarantee it.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post

The Bilgewater Harbor is the biggest Bilgewater settlement right now and so it's the closest thing Horde Goblins have to a capital.
    The only reason Orgrimmar has people in it is because of tradition. It was the only city with an auction house in it, and while Alliance players eventually migrated to Stormwind when every city got their own AH, apparently Horde players were too... set in their ways (I have a much less kind way of putting it) to move over to Thunder Bluff, the only city where everything of value is in a circle, outside, allowing you to remain mounted.

Quote Originally Posted by Xosimos View Post
    Both Kezan and the Lost Ilses are both gone, only way you'll ever seen them is by leveling a goblin.
    Xosimos, you're the type of DK that makes every other DK look horrible with a sig like that. Just....wow. I'll leave the fact that your a BE out of it, it's just too much.

OT- Goblin slums are where they plan on most goblins actually hanging out. I think they said though that Bilgewater Harbor is basically their new home as a race. The slums are where the survivors of the explosion first fled too.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

I really don't like that they blew up Kezan, Undermine would have been really cool :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrim View Post
    Xosimos, you're the type of DK that makes every other DK look horrible with a sig like that. Just....wow. I'll leave the fact that your a BE out of it, it's just too much.
    If you see me in-game, you'll see that I'm the type of DK that makes people not hate DKs so much(If that's possible), the sig is purely for Roleplaying.

Also, Arcane Torrent helps pop CDs faster since it gives me Runic Power and so will then be able to use them quicker later on in a long fight.
    Last edited by Xosimos; 2010-08-12 at 12:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I really don't like that they blew up Kezan, Undermine would have been really cool :x
    You do know that the Undermines belonged to a different Cartel... and to have the Bligewater Cartel invade the Undermine and claim it as theirs would start a war between the Bligewater and the from what I believe is the Steamwheel.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Undermine
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

Having learned their lesson about settling anywhere in the world (As that can just explode or flood or whatever at any moment), the Goblins have decided that there is but one place that will be safe enough to live on in the future. That one place will be a gigantic zeppelin. Nothing can possibly go wrong with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that they built it themselves. :]

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't need no capital, they have a frikkin' base on top of a mountain OVER THE CLOUDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrim View Post

Do you know what the problem with generalizing is? It generalizes. And that leads to stereotypes. Stop the hate.

Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2010-08-12 at 01:22 PM.