Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Secarian View Post
    Speak for yourself - I only go to Orgrimmar to buy PvP gear or if passing through. It's such a horribly designed city, everything is so far apart, and having to climb the flight tower to get to the Valley of Spirits and jump down to get back is sooo annoying. Really looking forward to the redesigned Orgrimmar though, hopefully it'll be more tolerable.
    I'm not speaking for myself. Personally I rather hang around in the player-wise empty capitals, because they're empty. And I'd love to see a Goblin and Worgen capital, but that's obviously not enough to make it happen. I'm not saying Silvermoon is bad designed, but there's almost no one around, so from a technical point of view it was a waste of time to create such a big city with unique buildings, when no one even goes there.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    The only reason Orgrimmar has people in it is because of tradition. It was the only city with an auction house in it, and while Alliance players eventually migrated to Stormwind when every city got their own AH, apparently Horde players were too... set in their ways (I have a much less kind way of putting it) to move over to Thunder Bluff, the only city where everything of value is in a circle, outside, allowing you to remain mounted.
    Have you been to Undercity? You can remain mounted there too since... years now. Anyway, I don't think it's necessarily only the force of habit. Those cities are central and most newbies and toons sooner or later end up there, but most importantly the overwhelming majority of people likes to socialize. Since theres no Dalaran and Shattrath around this time, maybe we get to see some activity in the other capitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyran View Post
    I don't understand why people don't understand. Bilgewater Harbor is their capital.
    It's just not one with a auction house and bank.
    I guess we don't understand the part about a level 12-20 quest hub qualifying as a capital.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    I guess we don't understand the part about a level 12-20 quest hub qualifying as a capital.
    It's their capital in the lore, just not a capital in game mechanics.

Game mechanic wise the closest thing they have to a capital is the Goblin Slums in Orgrimmar. Which actually contains trainers, bank, and an AH.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I still don't know where Alyran's avatar came from. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scionni View Post
    I still don't know where Alyran's avatar came from. :/
    What did I miss? I've seen quite a lot of those facelicking pictures in the last months. Where do they come from? Which was the first one?