State of the Trees

SO we already went through this, i'll officially suggest it :-p

Basically my idea runs as this.

Lots of people are throwing around noise about the new trees, good and bad.
    the problem is when we're dealing with 30 trees it's pretty easy to toss around blanket statement like "they suck, the whole thing sucks!" or "they arn't finished, look at paladins lolol"

neither really brings forth any intelligent thought and the whole concept is pretty broad for in depth conversation and the formulation of new ideas.

what i would suggest is to create a thread for each class, or better yet for each tree since some classes have 2 trees near completion and one off in the darkness mostly.

let people discuss the talent tree changes as it pertains to each particular tree and form opinions as a community as to what state each tree really is in.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Take heed, I went ahead and acted upon your suggestion--no need to thank me. I went ahead and added a board for each class, and even made the appropriate threads therein. Go ahead and check it out!
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally thought this was about Druids...
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

I thought this was about literal trees

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Captain View Post
    Take heed, I went ahead and acted upon your suggestion--no need to thank me. I went ahead and added a board for each class, and even made the appropriate threads therein. Go ahead and check it out!
    i already made the threads in those class boards you were refering to.
    i was banned for it and told to suggest it here and the mods might make it since they kinda liked the idea.

ball is in your court. wanna try for smarmy again?
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundurr View Post
    I thought this was about literal trees
    Same
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    How many Faceless Ones does it take to screw in a jelly fish?
    Two, one to screw the jelly fish in, and a second to rape the minds of the innocent.