Casual player seeking a good DPS Spec

Hey everyone,

I'm not too sure what the best spec is for casual play. The most I do is daily 5 man dungeon runs to get my 2 frost emblems. I don't raid or pvp. So I was wondering what is the best spec. If you guys can provide links to specs I would greatly appreciate it. Plus I was told I need to work on my dps rotation, so any advice in that area, depending on spec, would be great. Thanks all.

There's a sticky up top, that's what using. I was usually top dps in all my groups until I hit heroics where most people out geared me, and only those are the ones who beat me in dps. I will say if you're just running heroics though to tweak the above sticky to maximize your AE dps since that's pretty much all you do in heroics is clear packs of AE trash.
    Last edited by zenkai; 2010-08-12 at 04:56 PM.

It's not like there is a spec for casual and a spec for hardcore playing.

If you play like the way you do, just pick whatever you think it most fun, or whatever you think does most damage for you, stuff like that.
    Do you like to have a permanent pet? Go Unholy
    Do you like to dual wield? Go Frost
    Do you like to wield a 2H weapon? Go Blood or go back to question 1

Besides that, like said before, there is a FAQ about dps specs, go read it, it covers all your questions and more.

Frost DW DPS is always fun. It's definitely a lot more interesting than blood.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”