achievment question

srry if this already been asked before, but about loremaster title..

im doing outland and icecrown questlore achi atm and planning on w8ing for cata to do the new quests for all eastern kingdom and kalimdor quests, i just wonder will the achi and loremaster title still be available in cata?

As far as i remember, i read a blue saying that quests' achievements are going to be kept in cata, if you already got em you'll still have em, the only thing changing might be the number of quests involved for Eastern/Kalymdor, which could be brought up or down depending on the changes of the zones. So if you dont have em already and you won't get them till Cataclysm you will probably have to come back to the 'changed' zones and finish it off.

EDIT: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by wideawake View Post
    As far as i remember, i read a blue saying that quests' achievements are going to be kept in cata, if you already got em you'll still have em, the only thing changing might be the number of quests involved for Eastern/Kalymdor, which could be brought up or down depending on the changes of the zones. So if you dont have em already and you won't get them till Cataclysm you will probably have to come back to the 'changed' zones and finish it off.

EDIT: grammar
    That is correct, sir.

ok thx yeah i would also guess if they kept the achi that the numbers would change but thats im ok with

Should add some throwback to the original Loremasters as in Cata the difficulty of this achievement is bound to be much lower (flying, streamlined quest design etc). Nothing much - maybe granting a Feat of Strength if you had the achievement on launch day with its own title like "Ancient Loremaster".