Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Play something that you find fun, not what's easiest to win as.

I play both. They can both be fustrating, but mages are pretty retarded when you play wizz cleaves. Tho' both are trained as hell in the bigger brackets.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    This is the most ignorant statement I've ever read on these forums.

For arena, Rogue is that source of constant pressure. You spend a lot of time chasing... but sort of feel exposed as well. Rogue in BGs is damn fun. That's all I really care to do with mine... I'm no expert.

Mage is all about controlling your enemies, using the landscape to your advantage... and then hoping the RNG works out in your favor. High survivability as long as you still have mana. Some of my most memorable PvP moments have been random 1v1 situations against other casters. Frost Mage snares are admittedly a tad OP, but otherwise the class is pretty well balanced. Rewarding if you're good, but not as easy as what people think.
    Its funny how you think there is a class in this game that takes skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Funny? Ahh, yes. I'm laughing. Actually, I'll pretend we're laughing together, and you pretend to have something relevant to contribute.
    Nothing takes skill

nither are harder

your leing to this poor kid.

Quote Originally Posted by atselmya View Post
    Nothing takes skill.

Neither are harder.

You're lying to this poor kid.
    Fixed for ya brah. Hi there again.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

This must be the classic lolRMP takes skill thread...

nothing new here...

I have both. I enjoy both. Mage is harder to play & be GOOD at. Rogue's are mad fun and also not EASY to play but once you get the hang of stunlocking & timing your abilities properly, you will own. Don't forget to kick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone whos ever looked for a mage to play arena knows the answer. Its far more difficult to find a good mage to play with then a rogue

Mages is hard to play in general - it will take some time to learn blink range, all spells and usefulness etc...
    Rogues are like many other classes; at first they look easy (and it is) but fully mastering them is a hard.

Rogue.

Deleted
    Hard to really say which is easier. Even tho i play rogue i guess im still saying rogue. I have never playe mage over lvl 30 so cant be sure.
    In my opinion rogue still is not easy. "Rogues are easy" topics are usually started from tbc warlocks without trinket or lvl 80 priest losing a duel in stuns because no trinket.
    Rogue and mage are both classes which have many tools you need to use correctly.

thought i post here instead of starting new thread. I find frostmage pvp so damn hard! I always die cause i cant kite the melee's or even just fight casters. Warriors just charge me and then destroy me, rogues somehow manage to sprint to me and stun me while im chargin a frostbolt or poly even with ice barrier up. The dots from locks have already chipped off half my hp before i even realise. Druids just heal thru my dmg like im not even denting them. Shadowpriests, pretty much the same as lock. But i sometimes see these mages out there that dont die at all. Once i seen a mage grab the flag and walk out while having half the team beating on him. Their hp pools isnt that big either. The best i do in pvp is my hunter and lock (usualy top the bg charts on my lock!)

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I find frostmage pvp so damn hard! I always die cause i cant kite the melee's
    -_-