PvP Shadow Priest Question

So for the first time Ive decided to go shadow and do some pvp with it. Im wondering what trinkets I should be getting/using for it. Im currently using Heroic Bauble of True Blood and a healing trinket I already had which Im looking to replace with something. Im also human so I have my racial for removing impairing effects.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Usually people just grab two PvP trinkets, the medallion and something else to your liking. but there are some really nice PvE trinkets that work well in the PvPArena/Battleground environment as well. If you can, grab the Phylactery of the Nameless Lich off Sindragosa 25man in ICC, even better if you can get the heroic version. If that's out of reach, trying going for Dislodged Foreign Object, which drops from Rotface on 25man, again even better if you can grab the heroic version.

Then slap on your medallion and you're good to go.

Deleted
    Then slap on your medallion and you're good to go.
    He's human

Spyglass from gunship10 is easy to get (even hc version) and gives a nice amount of sp. The trinket from anub25 is good aswel, but you can also use the battlemasters ruination (sp version) since the on-use is awesome

grab mooncloth set and use bauble + PLD (from badges) and you will literally never oom. Which is fantastic because it lets u use dispersion as a defensive CD rather than to get mana back. for your setup, you'll probably wanna go with either 4 piece moon, or 2 piece 2 piece (satin/moon). O and use those pve pieces when u have decent resil, they help alot.

A spec to never go oom: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bxI0hhhZZ0gfiRfkbcofkAo

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    He's human

Spyglass from gunship10 is easy to get (even hc version) and gives a nice amount of sp. The trinket from anub25 is good aswel, but you can also use the battlemasters ruination (sp version) since the on-use is awesome
    Damn Humans