Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by relyt2738 View Post
    I don't see why people keep asking if there's going to be new moonkin forms...NO! Not anytime soon! why can't people get this through their heads?
    WRONG
    I don't see trolls with horns, or worgens with antlers in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by relyt2738 View Post
    I don't see why people keep asking if there's going to be new moonkin forms...NO! Not anytime soon! why can't people get this through their heads?

This looks like a Worgen and a Troll to you then, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandall View Post
    The in game totem model prior to the new ones, was the tauren model, so they had their own unique totems before and everyone else copied them
    He has a point, taurens are kinda screwed with everyone else getting new totems. But totems are small and you don't really LOOK at them closely, the resolution they have doesn't matter as much. Also they fit the tauren race, so no issue there either.

As i said, all the people saying the current forms don't look like worgen/troll forms are right. But Blizzard might say they don't have time for that and release the new forms in 4.2 or so. Remember, they're redoing all the WoW mechanics and the whole old world. Quite some work.

I don't know how anyone else feels but the worgen/troll moonkin forms will decide whether i roll a troll or worgen. So i am eager to find out what they look like. I mean you can expect the troll form to look like a clown and the worgen to look like a... hairy chicken?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperScrotum View Post
    I don't know how anyone else feels but the worgen/troll moonkin forms will decide whether i roll a troll or worgen. So i am eager to find out what they look like. I mean you can expect the troll form to look like a clown and the worgen to look like a... hairy chicken?
    Same here, I'm not a huge Nelf fan, but had no choice when I wanted a Druid. The Worgen Moonkin form (and less likely bird form) will determine if I race change him once the service becomes available.

Edit: I'd say the troll one would be a sky blue color with tusks, and the Worgen would be gray with one of their mane hairstyles (when/if the hair comes back and they don't get the Tauren treatment)

I've been wondering about this too. I'd also like to know what they're going to do about the epic flight forms, since there's a similar problem with them. Horns and night elf ears don't really translate over well to the new druid races.

Honestly though, I see them overlooking it for now just to get Cataclysm released and then changing it in a future patch. It'll be awkward and silly for a while, I'm afraid.