Enrage and Wrecking crew

So I was wondering when playing around in the new cata warr talents and enrage is now a far lower tier than before and also it doesnt say that it cant be stacked.
    Does that mean that wrecking crew and enrage can now be both taken for or is that going to change in the future Id love to know.
    Last edited by CopyCat; 2010-08-12 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    So I was wondering when playing around in the new cata warr talents and enrage is now a far lower tier than before and also it doesnt say that it can be stacked.
    Does that mean that wrecking crew and enrage can now be both taken for or is that going to change in the future Id love to know.
    Both are Enrage spells so i dont think they will stack + Wrecking Crew Enrage lasts 12 seconds while on beta Fury Enrage lasts 4 seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

I'm not sure, I'd need to check and see if the buffs are called different things and I'm far too lazy to do so right now. If they are then they should stack, otherwise they shouldn't.

I must say though that I find it really funny that the tree that is supposed to be about "rage" (more or less) is the only tree that can't maintain a 100% enrage.

---------- Post added 2010-08-13 at 04:14 AM ----------

Hmmmm, just noticed it puts it in range of prot warriors too, which should make off-tanking a lot less impairing.