Cannot Obtain Felhunter Quest? (Horde)

My sister has started a blood elf warlock, and recently has reached level 30. Now, on my orc warlock, level 30 meant that I could get the quest to learn to summon my felhunter. My sister, however, cannot obtain this quest. We've checked Orgrimmar, Undercity, Silvermoon City and the fella in Ratchet you meet in the end. In Orgrimmar and Silvermoon City, the NPCs who would normally give this quest had the grey exclamation point over their heads, but otherwise didn't give a quest. The NPC in Undercity who gives this quest did not have a grey exclamation point at all.

Anybody out there know what we can do to get my sister's felhunter? Are we missing something? Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    IIRC it's a series of quests to get the felhunter, is it possible your sister has done one and not realised at the time? That would mean you need to go to the next questgiver in the chain. I'm pretty sure the EveryQuest addon has a section for class-specific quests to show you what you have/ have not done.

Deleted
    Go immediatly to Ratchet where the q chain starts. You dont have to talk to someone in a major city first I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarwiseman View Post
    IIRC it's a series of quests to get the felhunter, is it possible your sister has done one and not realised at the time? That would mean you need to go to the next questgiver in the chain. I'm pretty sure the EveryQuest addon has a section for class-specific quests to show you what you have/ have not done.
    Yep, that's what happened. She did the first one to talk to an NPC in Undercity, but did not accept the next part (to rebuild the tome). Thank you so much!

tbh dont bother wit the felpuppy, its useless until lvl80 pvp.

not if u choose to level as affliction, even in my full heirloom gear(about 250 spellpower @lvl 46) (and talented imp fellhunter) it pulls aggro at lvl 42 cus of its massive shadowbite damage on a 2 sec CD. id say keep succy till lvl 42-44 and then switch to felhunter its not worth it before lvl 42 cus it dosnt have the shadowbite and thus low dps.

theres a nice warlock leveling guide here on the forums http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Leveling-Guide that will explain mere indepth of affli leveling + specs + what to do and why its so powerfull so im not gonna repost it here

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky you. I actually have a warlock that CANNOT get the felhunter. Even after three GM conversations. I keep her just cause it's funny. I abandoned the quest at some point and tried to pick it back up. He (the NPC) goes through the whole summoning sequence, but nothing happens afterwards.
    Last edited by SolSphere; 2010-08-13 at 01:48 PM.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit