Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    But shamans using curses makes alot more sense than a warlock using them.

Do what now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeG View Post
    wowhead. com/compare?items=33453:33357:33489:33317:33354
    Check it out (click "view in 3d" if you can't figure it out). Looks pretty tribal to me.

edit: separated url; not allowed to post links
    Link doesn't work. To "shadow priests arent tribal" I could say "witch doctors arent shamans".

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to take this thread seriously, I truly am. But the more I read of posts from the OP, the more I feel the need to call trollin'. Multiple people have given very concrete reasons as to why shaman =/= witch doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Link doesn't work. To "shadow priests arent tribal" I could say "witch doctors arent shamans".
    there is a space after "wowhead." because i'm not allowed to post links

Voodoo as a new type of spells... hell yea

But shamans using curses makes alot more sense than a warlock using them.
    i disagree. Locks are a more 'curse' class considering curses tend to be dark and warlocks are a very 'dark' class

10+ Year Old Account
    All im going to say is, if dwarf can learn to be shamans....then shamans can use voodoo lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeG View Post
    there is a space after "wowhead." because i'm not allowed to post links
    Ah, didn't understand what you ment the first time :P

Quote Originally Posted by Addamus View Post
    I'm trying to take this thread seriously, I truly am. But the more I read of posts from the OP, the more I feel the need to call trollin'. Multiple people have given very concrete reasons as to why shaman =/= witch doctor.
    I was thinking of trolling too.. But then again, he just might be that stupid It's a possibility!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticstatic View Post
    All im going to say is, if dwarf can learn to be shamans....then shamans can use voodoo lol
    Dwarves have been shamans for a long time. Don't know how it all started yet, but it's not a new "Cata" thing.
    Last edited by Kilpi; 2010-08-13 at 04:35 AM.

No real argument huh, except ad hominem attacks.
    They were literally freed from the Lich King's grasp and given complete and utter free will. Slightly altered personalities, maybe--being dead does that.

I'm not sure how much more clearly I can word this. Death knights have free will. Alliance shamans make sense, dwarves in Cataclysm especially. Witchdoctors and shamans are not the same thing.

he just might be that stupid It's a possibility!
    You do realize its against the ToS to flame someone, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticstatic View Post
    Dwarves have been strengthening their ties to primal Earth through their studies of Stoneskin. It only makes sense that they'd eventually recognize the power of the elements. True Story.

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    They were literally freed from the Lich King's grasp and given complete and utter free will. Slightly altered personalities, maybe--being dead does that.

I'm not sure how much more clearly I can word this. Death knights have free will. Alliance shamans make sense, dwarves in Cataclysm especially. Witchdoctors and shamans are not the same thing.
    Dwarve shamans make sense, but not daenei shamans.

I'm gunna go ahead and call troll after reading the op's responses and facepalming IRL.

Dwarve shamans make sense, but not daenei shamans.
    As much as I hate to agree... with anyone... well, I agree. Even on Draenor, the Draenei were supposedly less in touch with the spirits than with the Light.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize its against the ToS to flame someone, right?
    I do actually. I've already gotten a 7 day ban for saying my countrymen aren't the smartest. But at that time I actually "flamed" someone. This time I haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunmist View Post
    I'm gunna go ahead and call troll after reading the op's responses and facepalming IRL.
    [snip]
    Ban detected. ~Lysah
    Last edited by Lysah; 2010-08-20 at 07:28 AM.

where? i don't see it. is it that dot?

edit: on second thought, it's probably the triangle.

I do actually. I've already gotten a 7 day ban for saying my countrymen aren't the smartest. But at that time I actually "flamed" someone. This time I haven't.
    You sound like a angry little boy.Maybe some time off the computer would help your social skills?

next new class=witchdoctor

How is this even a logical idea? first off, we don't need curses or voodoo, secondly it doesn't even make sense. You say Alliance shouldn't have shaman, the fact is we do. Hex is the closest spell we have to anything voodoo related, but the truth is this spell is merely a force of the wilds, which is our fifth "element", instead of turning ourself into a ghost wolf, we turn our enemy into a cute little frog. If u really want curses, just go a warlock. Dark shadow voodoo magic is what a warlock is good for.