The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Rep farming question

So I am leveling my warrior and he is lvl 29 and every AB I do we instantly win because, its never a full game since its always 4 vs. 15 and we end up 5 capping. So im wondering should I lvl cap at 29 and farm rep or do you get more rep at 80?

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    So I am leveling my warrior and he is lvl 29 and every AB I do we instantly win because, its never a full game since its always 4 vs. 15 and we end up 5 capping. So im wondering should I lvl cap at 29 and farm rep or do you get more rep at 80?
    Well, your battle group like mine could be terrible at AB. I can't really think of a reason to get exalted with them though, unless you want achieve

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah im going for the Conq title on my warrior. I play on vindication I think and the games at 80 are 50 50.
    Last edited by Ave07; 2010-08-13 at 04:19 AM.

Deleted
    if you level cap your self you will have to wait hours to get a battle ground as level capped players do not get put in battlegrounds with players who are not level capped

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by john18761 View Post
    if you level cap your self you will have to wait hours to get a battle ground as level capped players do not get put in battlegrounds with players who are not level capped
    Ah that sucks thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by john18761 View Post
    Pretty much this, so there is not really any point in doing it. This was implemented to take twinks to their own grounds, but sadly there is often not enough to keep BGs up.