15+ Year Old Account

Question about fury in cata

I was just wondering will it be smart to speck both SMF and TG in sense of larger gear pool to pick (raising chances) and overall dps mind?

Im not big warrior player (my highest is 42 atm) so im just asking about this because i find it quite interesting.
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by miekkagoon View Post
    I was just wondering will it be smart to speck both SMF and TG in sense of larger gear pool to pick (raising chances) and overall dps mind?

Im not big warrior player (my highest is 42 atm) so im just asking about this because i find it quite interesting.
    In theory its a DPS/survivability loss picking both simply to increase your chances of getting look

There would be no reason to spec into both.It would end up as a wasted talent point.If you get some nice weapon drops you can always go respec to use it.