Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    so were expected to extend our lines and go over a gash in the earth?
    for a village that should of been evacuated when garrosh started his assault into ashenvale.

Oh God, I haven't had such a laugh on these forums in a while...

Always happy to see "certain people" declaring themselves "un-sided impartial non-fanboys" are still pissing off and taunting basically everyone in the topics they post in, despite denying that to me countless times /roflcopter

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    This is a game. Are you going to do a racism argument about a game? Come on.

And those goblins are hardly innocent, seeing as how they'd willingly oblidge in helping in the destruction of Bael'dun.

I'd say, from a military POW, that it's both payback and protection. They don't want to risk having this goblins blowing more things up for them, as they seem glad to do.
    Better kill all the humans before another Arthas appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post

Um.. Also i never said all Undead should be wiped out. When explaining the scarlet crusades intent I said THey want all undead to be wiped out.
    You said that they wanted to kill all undead and that you thought that was the right approach. If you meant Scourge, you didn't make the distinction in your original post.

It's your thread, If you request I lock it I would certainly be happy to do so.
    May be for the better... if only so that I can actually reach the last page even when I skim most posts...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    And those goblins are hardly innocent, seeing as how they'd willingly oblidge in helping in the destruction of Bael'dun.
    These is the "facts" I have problems with. "They" no, "him". It's one goblin and he is under the orders of a Tauren and he simply helps the player.

The same way the player, on the Alliance side, captures the prison looters of Taurajo, thought the Ambassador Douche asks us to loot Taurajo ourselves. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yes, you are the douchebag Draenei commander leading the Alliance forces against the Hord... oh wait, the Draenei are chilling out in the Exodar.

I meant about the war itself, they are douches on both sides. I already gave an example of the Alliance Ambassador in Southern Barrens. There is also the Horde General (not Krom'gar) in Stonetalon Peaks.
    If only I was put in charge for a week! You would see some forces! Muahaha

Yes you said that... you also pretty much said that sylvanas WAS behind the wrathgate and that ALL undead (not just scourge) should be removed.
    Take note of the underlined phrases Maklor. " pretty much " means it's his opionion he is not claiming it as fact, but he is not alone in that thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    Oh God, I haven't had such a laugh on these forums in a while...

Always happy to see "certain people" are still pissing off basically everyone in the topics the post in, despite denying that to me countless times /roflcopter
    completely offtopic. you're out of Bmore too right? i remember seeing that someplace
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

the whole bael thing is a pointless argument because its just revenge of a mourning father, nothing really to do with horde or alliance intentions at that point, its personal and as such has no real basis for this discussion

15+ Year Old Account
    As was stated above but it appears everyone ignored it.. The Alliance plan was to let the Civilians flee. The reason they attacked the village because information said it was a training ground for horde soldiers.

As far as we know the soldiers did let them flee but as always with any war civilians will and do get killed. I don't like it and I don't think it's right but it happens.

Makes me think of how the highlight of the Horde bombing night elf civilians was garrosh saying "you are dismissed". No no no forget about the dead, Garrosh said something cool.
    Actually Garrosh was doing something noble for this event. Garrosh had to make an example of an overzealous general who committed this tragedy in his name and in the name of the Horde. The best part of the the event is that your character would have shared the General's fate if the chieftain plead with Garrosh to spare you. Garrosh pretty much has his ICC moment(AKA Varian allowing Saurfang to recover his son's body) as he is humbled by the Chieftain's response.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    May be for the better... if only so that I can actually reach the last page even when I skim most posts...
    Done.

[Locked] at the request of the Op. While debate is fine I feel like this branches out into far to many different debates at once and strayed to far from the original post. I admit it's partially my fault and I probably should have locked it up sooner.