Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Lol keyboard turner.

OK i am reporting the OP for doing this kind of thread again Hope they ban Him i am tired of his lack of skillz and claiming world firsts when it is
    1. Unprovable
    2. Easy as pie to do

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Morvandus View Post
    Please people listen to this guy .
    It would make everyone a bit better
    And the world would be a better place But it won't happen, so I hope mods read my lil' report and kill the thread.

---------- Post added 2010-08-13 at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmahn View Post
    OK i am reporting the OP for doing this kind of thread again Hope they ban Him i am tired of his lack of skillz and claiming world firsts when it is
    1. Unprovable
    2. Easy as pie to do
    I also reported him, not cause he's bad (Lie) but because he's done it enough times.

I seriously cannot take reading the EU world first threads anymore,

More then this being an absolute waste of a thread and obvious troll fodder, why on earth would you feel the need to post about something you did almost a year ago? I mean the rest of the stupidity has been accounted for, but jesus, that's just uneccesarily moronic.

Wasn't it you with the screenshot of you soloing two bosses in gnomeregan at the same time?

I really don't think we're interested, mate. Take your soloing skills elsewhere

Oh, and also: raids =/= soloing. This doesn't belong here, but then again, it doesn't really belong anywhere.

These forums are for raid first kills.