Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Do you think we'll ever face Sylvanas

As a raid boss or possibly in an event of some sort? She might after all turn in to a Lich bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    After 6 years, we've finally collected enough of their scales to have a full set of Murloc scaled armor.

Hopefully they just imprison her
    help!

No. I believe her story will play out outside of the game.

well.... if you raid uc we already have

Would like to eventually kill her, but I don't think that will happen. Emo forsaken players love her too much for some reason.

Why would you like to kill one of the coolest wow hero(before her undeath) and coolest wow ant-hero as the banshee queen?

Yes she raise people and probably against their will so what she isnt in a world domination race so she isnt a threat like Arthas was.

FOR THE HORDE, FOR THE DARK LADY.

Deleted
    I think the right question is, who would want to kill her? :O

In the form of advancing the story of the wow universe no, sure we've technically already killed her via Undercity raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to kill her for not obeying a direct order from the Warchief, so yeah, I would love to see us face her and kill her off, she's ungrateful and treats people like mud for handing in quests to her or completing her quests. (Usually she tells you to begone once you hand it in, or.. "Stop wasting my time")

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    I think the right question is, who would want to kill her? :O
    Everyone who isnt a forsaken :P

personally always hoped Sylvanas would turn into the Lich Queen, when we didn't know if Bolvar was going to take it or not. She could empower the undead and shit, would be a great story line.

Was her and Jaina, the two I wanted to be in Arthas' place.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Why would you like to kill one of the coolest wow hero(before her undeath) and coolest wow ant-hero as the banshee queen?

Yes she raise people and probably against their will so what she isnt in a world domination race so she isnt a threat like Arthas was.

FOR THE HORDE, FOR THE DARK LADY.
    ow was she one of the coolest "heroes" before death? She failed completely against the Scourge and attacked rather stupid which later created her today. How on earth can she be one of the greatest heroes when her only task was a complete failure?

So, if she's not a threat like "Arthas" apparanetly was, it's cool to go against nature and everything? Wow you've really got something going there.

Deleted
    wtb somthing new plz

No.
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Would like to eventually kill her, but I don't think that will happen. Emo forsaken players love her too much for some reason.
    I love how everyone who's opinions conflict with this guy's are either emo or fanboys.

You don't see me ragging on people who like garrosh or Varian.

Quote Originally Posted by ramboxmb View Post
    Everyone who isnt a forsaken :P
    From a Forsaken point of view, what she is doing is sick. Forsaken are supposed to be avengers, now that our goal has been met we're doing to others what was done to us? Hell no, let the bitch die.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason Sylvanas deserves to die is because I don't want to hear her new voice anymore.
    Warcraft Soundtrack project, bringing new music to old dungeons! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/WowSoundtrackProject
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...k-project.aspx

Honestly, I doubt it. There is virtually nobody who could really take her place in leading the Forsaken...if the Forsaken ended up rebelling against her in the first place which is very unlikely. If you guys can think of anyone at all, let me know, because I know my fair share of lore and I'm drawing blanks here.

And if the Forsaken go with Sylvanas, then...from a gameplay perspective, there's no real way that would ever work. The Forsaken would pretty much end up as their own faction, leaving the Horde imbalanced and the new Forsaken faction hopeless as far as any PvP standpoint goes. You also lose options as far as classes when you're choosing people for raids when your entire guild is forced to only be undead.

Some Forsaken may support her, some may not. Some people think her actions are evil, some don't, but basically...this seems like things that will all be resolved within Cataclysm, and if not within it, then within the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by muffpuff View Post
    As a raid boss or possibly in an event of some sort? She might after all turn in to a Lich bitch.
    No. Just no. I will personally strangle baby kittens if they ever do that.
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Yes everyone who finds Sylvanas to be an interesting character is Emo...

/facepalm