Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    cry more. you can't faceroll WG when idiots are running around with 20x tenacity 1 shotting everyone
    Ever heard of a realm called Cho'gall-US? The one where single digit numbers of Alliance show up for WG, probably habing 20 tenacity, yet the Archavon log would say otherwise about 20 tenacity Alliance there facerolling WG for easy wins.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm from A52, horde side, and I gotta admit this made me smile a little. Yes, the faction imbalance on this server is beyond ridiculous. Standing in dalaran by the alliance side, I see maybe 10 alliance on a good day. Walk towards the horde side and, even with my really good computer, my FPS drops down to ~10 from the literally hundreds of horde standing around.

But I mean... it's a PvP Zone. I've gone to the vendor there to get commendations only to get picked off by some human mage standing on one of the walls. I know alliance only wins maybe once a week tops...but I mean. Is VoA so important? It's a PvP zone >>; It's not like we try to lock them out like this every single time they win. It's just a game, I probably would be bored with it unless Alliance got 100 people together to fight back...but let the hordies have their little fun.

I personally wish the server balance wasn't so off. It would make things like faction leader raids, halaa, WG, holidays involving enemy capitals, etc more fun. It honestly is not that fun to run into Ironforge and have 0 resistance against you.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I'm from A52, horde side, and I gotta admit this made me smile a little. Yes, the faction imbalance on this server is beyond ridiculous. Standing in dalaran by the alliance side, I see maybe 10 alliance on a good day. Walk towards the horde side and, even with my really good computer, my FPS drops down to ~10 from the literally hundreds of horde standing around.

But I mean... it's a PvP Zone. I've gone to the vendor there to get commendations only to get picked off by some human mage standing on one of the walls. I know alliance only wins maybe once a week tops...but I mean. Is VoA so important? It's a PvP zone >>; It's not like we try to lock them out like this every single time they win. It's just a game, I probably would be bored with it unless Alliance got 100 people together to fight back...but let the hordies have their little fun.

I personally wish the server balance wasn't so off. It would make things like faction leader raids, halaa, WG, holidays involving enemy capitals, etc more fun. It honestly is not that fun to run into Ironforge and have 0 resistance against you.
    Having WG also allows the faction to get Stone Keeper's Shards, making gold/honor farming easier. It's sad to see a level 80 character who doesn't even have those in their currency tab just because they never even got one before. Also, you can't even spend your Shards or WG commendations if you had any if you can't even win WG at all.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    so you lost wg and sat there for 2hrs killing anyone and everyone that went through. wouldve sounded fun to me a yr ago when i was pvp tuned but now it's like meh. my pvp flame wont light up anymore.

wait you guys lost wg!? dont yall outnumber alli there? how on earth...?
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    And do you know what I learned in Northrend, Kromgar? Honor, no matter how dire the battle, never forsake it.

Your tact was honorless, and a disgrace to the horde. YOU ARE DISMISSED.
    The sweet irony!
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

Deleted
    Wow, I just realized how many whiners are playing WoW. I'd like to see you in a real PvP game - would be so much fun to listen to your cries.

Feed me your tears, gimps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Wow, I just realized how many whiners are playing WoW. I'd like to see you in a real PvP game - would be so much fun to listen to your cries.

Feed me your tears, gimps!
    Well, the Alliance:Horde balance there is equivalent to a war where the Alliance only has thousands of militia with wooden swords and shields and the Horde having thousands T-34 tanks and hundreds of Harrier jets and a hundred-thousand strong army of Navy Seals.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    It would have been cool if it was on a equally populated server, but its not. They won fair and square and you raged so bad that you gathered ~100 players(outnumbering them at least 2:1) just to not let them in... Seems like some people can't take it that they got totaly outplayed.

the op must be 5..to brag about this is like braging that you can breath..of course what do you expect..tis wow

Deleted
    isnt bitch the female counterpart of canine? whats wrong in that?

I don't see how 10 or 20 vs 1-2 is pvp , but hey gz ... i guess )

Lol sucks for them. Would piss me off if I were them but it's their fault for rolling Alliance haha. I enjoy some smashing of Alliance face.

___ on a ___ server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooshkrusher View Post
    Lol sucks for them. Would piss me off if I were them but it's their fault for rolling Alliance haha. I enjoy some smashing of Alliance face.
    I knew someone would use that excuse. Tell that to those poor Alliance on Cho'gall-US, where I believe the severe unbalanced was caused by free realm x-fers, leading to a mass Ally exodus from there.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonsus_Faol View Post
    They have never had WG except for a few rare occasions this was one of them. So what we decided was we would camp the portal to the vault. We had100 horde pvp players sitting their slowing and killing any alliance coming in sight of the gate into the vault. Only paladins got inside with one lucky hunter and a warlock for 2 hours straight we sat there camping all the alliance meanwhile in tradechat there were people raging at the horde for doing this greatest fun ever. Sorry no pics XD
    After reading this thread, i am convinced that 99% of the posters in here wouldn't survive 3 weeks in vanilla WoW. Anybody remember camping BWL, MC, AQ40, Naxx entrances in order to stop the opposing faction from raiding? This is a game, deal with it. If you can't, i heard The SIMS online needs more "mmo'ers", have fun.

The funniest part is that he actually thinks he stopped anyone getting inside when you can just res next to it and run in. If this stopped anyone from doing VoA they would have been too stupid to down anything regardless.

Deleted
    And to all the sore losers that are like "stop QQing about pvp"- this is nothing like pvp, this is just zerg ganking, and the only people who enjoy it are the ones that are bad at real pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    While I understand your point, I guess I just don't really care.

Shit's funny. It's more depressing that stuff like this doesn't happen more often. Isn't it boring when everything is easy?
    this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

I agree, 100 v the few guys that try to do voa, isn't PvP.

You're just an asshole, and it isn't a shame this doesn't happen more often, its a shame blizzard has let most servers get this imbalanced.