New Crafted Ranged Weapons

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/84431/o...cken-splitter/
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/84420/f...hroat-needler/
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/84432/kickback-5000/

Interesting additions. ^^
    They all seem verrrrry close in design, and they all use the same mats (currently) for an engineer to craft them, so which one do you want to use?

Crossbow because weapon damage > all
    Sad I won't be able to use the gun for my rogue who is also an engineer, because we need throwing weapons for fan of knives :/
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I'm going with the bow since haste is supposedly better for our focus regen (plus bows > guns > crossbows imo)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am SO glad they added a crafted bow for once. *_*

Quote Originally Posted by Gildian View Post
    I'm going with the bow since haste is supposedly better for our focus regen (plus bows > guns > crossbows imo)
    The bow has less haste than the crossbow.

I would really like someone to mine the models of these, and the polearm!
    On: I think i would use the Crossbow, i think orcs with crossbows are cool, and it has the most haste and damage.
    For PVP crossbow fo' sho'.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerzzzz View Post
    The bow has less haste than the crossbow.
    So it does, I misread that. Still dislike crossbows =P

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Crossbow because weapon damage > all
    Sad I won't be able to use the gun for my rogue who is also an engineer, because we need throwing weapons for fan of knives :/
    Since when?? I think you had better go look at the fan of knives talents, 105% damage using daggers, 70% using any other weapon.
    I have a rogue too. 8-)
    My Armory - Tenzi

The Gun. Because if a Dwarf doesn't have a gun, he's doing it wrong.

not gonna get either of those probably, will find a better one in the first raid.

Depends on crafting cost and what drops from the more entry level raid or even group quests/5 man dungeons (hc or not).

If I do get one, it will be the bow. I like bows.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by mikena View Post
    not gonna get either of those probably, will find a better one in the first raid.
    So you're going to raid in quest greens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobn9lvu View Post
    Since when?? I think you had better go look at the fan of knives talents, 105% damage using daggers, 70% using any other weapon.
    I have a rogue too. 8-)
    That's in Wrath, this is about Cataclysm. Cataclysm version of Fan of Knives does 60% of your thrown weapon damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    So you're going to raid in quest greens?
    Quest blues/heroic gear, you know like we did when naxx came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded5542 View Post
    Quest blues/heroic gear, you know like we did when naxx came out.
    You must have had a very forgiving guild then >.>;; I know that my guild didn't allow anyone into Naxx who hadn't bothered to spend the time to get gear out of heroics.

I think the crafted epics are going to be the same ilvl as entry raid drops, so roughly on par quality-wise, so there would be no reason not to get one before you start raiding, other than being lazy or a lack of engineers on your server/faction. ^^;;

Stat-wise, I think all 3 of these will be very, very close on DPS contribution and choice will fall to preference on looks and/or minor dps increases based on spec.