Glory of the Horde

This is about one of the saddest momments in alliance history. US Malfurion Server the top PVE guild goes to stormwind and spends several hours playing there devestating EVERYTHING Despite this bein the easies town for the alliance to go to very few stood up to these horde memebers. Most ofthe alliance as usual were making idiot jokes to seem cleaver to their idiotic friends. The estimated death toll is uncountable but it is safe to say there had NEVER been this much brutal bloodshed in the game. Last fight in lord of the rings return of the king yeah lvl 10-19 wsg compaired to this devestation. They raped the buildings burned the women had tea and buisciuts. They talked and laughed about what I don't know some prick reported my rogue could talk Titan a bug that has been around since the release for rogues which is a cool idea but also sucks that they removed it from my rogue. But yes this horde onslaught made garrosh shed a fear of glee. Ty for your time sadly no pics or vid since my lap top is currently busted and reporting to you from my iPod.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    So they make WoW for the iPod now? Huh, first I've heard of it.
    He didnt say he was playing wow on an ipod, he was typing that message on an ipod.

Because the Alliance aren't stupid enough to attack a full 40 man raid?
    Btw, If you're going to post it, post it where people care.

Yeah hes obviously a troll and a joke since you have to gang up on lowbies, guess thats as far as horde honor goes. Your a joke man.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

Deleted
    Lok'tar ogar!!

Had an alliance guild dominate orgrimmar for about 4 hours once :<

Deleted
    Not allowing other faction to quest is just retard.