Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Moonkin form -can- be scary!

So, was questing in Mount Hyjal, and this happened when i cast moonkin form...

Awesome bug is awesome?
    It confused me at first, so I got a few pictures, and thought I'd share!

Deleted
    I'll tell you whats scary. You're listening to Lily Allen. You bad person, you. *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    omg ghostly tauren scary indeed

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    I'll tell you whats scary. You're listening to Lily Allen. You bad person, you. *shakes fist*
    Was wondering how long until someone would comment on that! I just like certain songs ._.

15+ Year Old Account
    would be even more scary if you played a NE female druid and then turn into that.

but i gues it has todo whit the laoder that moonking form wanst downloaded yet
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    would be even more scary if you played a NE female druid and then turn into that.

but i gues it has todo whit the laoder that moonking form wanst downloaded yet

But I was in moonkin form before, I was just healing then going back into moonkin and got ...that.

Deleted
    Apply that skin to moonkin form and we have a winner I say :P

it was in moonkin form scarily enough, cause, well, i shut the UI so you wouldn't see all the clutter of the default UI : (

I feel like it's staring into my soul..

This occasionally (very rarely) happens with any player model when not loaded in yet. It's actually just your race with every 3D model of armor (excluding shoulders) without any skin applied.

I freaked out the first time I saw it, but after a few times I took a screenshot and stared at it for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malleus
    Arcane Barrage is a Blood Elf racial. He's making reference to the trope that 99% of Belfadins are n00bs who don't know anything about their class ... a stereotype that remains true even two years after TBC came out.

Deleted
    Could this mean the Old moonkin form has been removed and a new one is forthcoming?

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphis View Post
    Could this mean the Old moonkin form has been removed and a new one is forthcoming?
    No?

ive had something similar start happening to me every few days basically bucn h of things have reskinned stuff until i alt tab like say a giant blood elf face stretched across the bank roof i ran out of org yelling "omg she gonna eat me!!!!" no one had any idea what i was doing but its ok most ppl assume im a tard

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    Lily allen's awesome. nothing wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalent View Post
    Lily allen's awesome. nothing wrong there.
    You're being sarcastic, Right? ...RIGHT?

Nothing wrong with Lily Allen.. 't would be scary if it was justin bieber instead...
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Cruel View Post
    You're being sarcastic, Right? ...RIGHT?
    not sarcastic at all. love lily allen.

I hate you! you made me wonder who this lily allen is and I have now wasted 10 minutes of my life i can never get back!! You sir, owe me 10 min of life that have been wasted looking for and listening to this horror that is known as lily allen!

i want to roll balance now lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalent View Post
    not sarcastic at all. love lily allen.
    Obvious tr..

But yea, that's "spooky"!

i hop ethis is early signs of a new moonkin form....