Merciless Gladiator sets

Hey everyone, I was just looking around trying to figure out if it was still possible to buy the Merciless Gladiator's sets with honor. I really wanna get it for my Mage (cause it looks so cool!), and my Atlas Loot is telling me that I can buy pieces for around 15000 Honor. Has this been taken out since I've updated or something?

Thanks, and sorry if this doesn't belong here...wasn't sure if it should go in PvP area or not. x_x
    Simplicity, a heart of gold, an old head on young shoulders. Quiet and lovely,
    become a part of me, And now I see, from a handful of names and a thousand faces,
    one light, burning, fiercely.

Deleted
    I'm sorry, afaik they are gone.

u buy it with tier tokens now

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

<--- Still has a full merciless lock /flex.

That makes me sad, was looking forward to getting some cool lookin gears. Damn you atlas loot for getting my hopes up! >:[

Anyway, thanks for the info everyone.
    Simplicity, a heart of gold, an old head on young shoulders. Quiet and lovely,
    become a part of me, And now I see, from a handful of names and a thousand faces,
    one light, burning, fiercely.

Very sad indeed. I was looking forward to sending my stone shard tokens to an alt and pvp leveling from 70-80.

Damn you Atlas Looooooot!
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.