New Heirlooms! When?

Hey!

I just read the recent news about cataclysm, about the new heirlooms and phoenix mount etc. But I wonder; When will we be avaible to obtain these new heirlooms, 85?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably, I'm guessing it would take quite some time to level up a guild without doing things as a guild (rated BGs/normal BGs/Arena/Raids) and I'd wager on the top level content for PvE matters to it.
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    but the heirlooms has to do with guild REP not level. it has been also stated that there will be some heirlooms that can be bought outside of a guild.

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

Deleted
    When it's ready. <tm>

More seriously: Most likely they will make sure you already have one character at level 85 before you can buy them. There's no point adding a million of quests and other content 80-85 and then have most people get heirlooms that allow them to skip much of that content due to speeded up XP gain and such. After you've done the content on one character, then you can start skipping it on alts.
    Last edited by mmocef71e99c15; 2010-08-14 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    When it's done. <tm>
    /facedesk

at 85 yes, some point between hitting it and farming the necessary rep/heroism points

They have said that you would have to have a max lvl toon to get cata boa's just like you had to have a max lvl toon in LK to get boa gear. Who knows what they will really do though blizz changes their mind all the damn time until it happens believe nothing and even once it does happen wait to see how many ppl qq and wait for a nerf or buff to stop the cries of the random hacks.