The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

So we're keeping them?

The post on the front page that showed the mount/pet spellbook had a picture of the yellow version of the AQ40 mount. Does this mean that Blizz is gonna let us finnaly use those critters outside when Cata hits? Or am I just getting my hopes up?

Yes I know, it's beta and subjec to change, but eh... A nerd can dream.

Deleted
    It's possible, because AQ won't exist anymore as far as i'm aware, so they could do it so you can be like 'i'm old school /flex'

Umm , why should AQ be deleted?

Any reason other than some lore stuff?

I haven't heard anything about it to be frank.

Deleted
    No, its just lets us see it (which we can do now) and AQ isn't getting deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Timerthy View Post
    It's possible, because AQ won't exist anymore as far as i'm aware, so they could do it so you can be like 'i'm old school /flex'
    it will exist. no dungeons, 5 man, heroic or raid, will be removed. some (most/all?) of the 1-60 5 mans will be revamped slightly. raids will be untouched
    it's also unlikely we'll be using the bug mounts outside of AQ. Blizz stated some time ago that they had no plans to make them usable as it would make the Scarab Lord mount less special, it's not likely they've had a change of heart since then

10+ Year Old Account
    And AQ isn't being deleted, no old raid/instance is, including Blackwing's Lair and Molten Core. Blue posts said so.

Heck it seems we might be returning to Ahn'Qiraji in phased form, at the very least for the Cataclysm launch events.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No, its just lets us see it (which we can do now) and AQ isn't getting deleted
    I thought lore-wise AQ was destroyed when Me'dan attempted to stop Cho'gall who was attempting to ressurect C'thun... Might be wrong

im prty sure that blizz said that they gonna leave old raids in gome for fun factor :P well atleast that is waht they were plaining to do ;P but as we all know blizz change hteir mind all the time ;P