Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    I think there's a bit of confusion going on in this thread. Whenever Stonard is defeated, Horde simply move on to the newly established Rockard in Blasted Lands, which is practically located on the border between Blasted Lands and Swamp of Sorrows. The same situation is seen for Alliance at Chillwind camp, located on the border between Alterac and Plaguelands.
    I think we, or at least I, got that point. A victory is a victory, in the eyes of the fanboy.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Deleted
    I also noticed the Horde outpost called Misty Reed Post is expanded in Cataclysm. Perhaps that would serve as alternative flightpath and base in Swamp of Sorrows?

Deleted
    I also noticed the Horde outpost called Misty Reed Post is expanded in Cataclysm. Perhaps that would serve as alternative flightpath and base in Swamp of Sorrows?
    Your sig, its awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Reason Horde player could teleport/portal to Stonard was Karazhan (not every druid, mage, lock or priest had Attiesh). (Is that model actual ever been reused?)

Blackmorass was Swamp of Sorrow and Blasted Lands as i recall.
    There are new portals to the Dark Portal (Blasted Lands) from every capital city, so there is no great need for a portal in Swamp of Sorrows.

Deleted
    No longer Horde. And the coastal area belongs to the Steamweedle now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    As we already knew, the humans set shop in Swamp of Sorrows. Now we know why.

Their purpose is simple, kick out the orcs from Swamp of Sorrows. Here enters the Old School part (I'm doing on the Horde side).

The mid field battle is phased. During phase one, the field is full of human footmen vs orc warriors with clerics, peasants around on side and peons on the other. There is even a quest called "Orcs and Humans".

Phase two, the orcs called the ogres to support them, the humans counter attack with knights. This is so Warcraft II, the quest is even called "Tides of Darkeness". Also, human mages and orc warlocks are opening portals all over the place.

Unfortunally, there is a "honoring the dead" quest that is heavily bugged, so it will take some time until I check what comes next.
    I think I am going to enjoy this quest very much. Are there by any chance elven rangers, dwarven demo squad, gnomish flying machine and their horde's counterpart too ?

So is there any resolution to this in the beta now the servers got updated?