Red face Need help deciding

Hey guys (and girls for that matter), im in need of help choosing which realm im gonna reroll to.

After playing on Aerie Peak (one of the worst servers out there), im now looking for a new home.
    I've never gotten to 80, the furthest i have come was to lvl 74 on one of my DK's.

What im looking for:

- Good PvE progression
    - PvP server (preferred, but not a must)
    - A social and nice guild that would welcome me, and sometime before/after cata, help me getting into raiding.
    - Good A/H ratio
    - Decent/good Battlegroup (would also know who controls WG, or if it's 50/50)

Been looking on numerous of these threads, but i still can't really decide.

- Wornal

Edit: This is on EU
    Last edited by Wornal; 2010-08-14 at 04:24 PM.

Deleted
    Hey there. You could go to wowprogress.com and search some top end game raiding guilds, see what realm they're on, then looking at how many H/A guilds are on the realm, and then log on with a lvl 1 alt and maybe ask someone if you can take 5 min of their time to answer some questions about the realm.

Aint looking for any End-game raiding guild, just someone that raids for the fun of it.

And i've tried looking on WoWprogress and making an alt, but i always get different answers, so i just really dont know what to believe, so i came here hoping for an honest opinion.

Deleted
    Well, you did say you were looking for good PvE progress ^^
    Often, realms with good end game guilds on them, are good, since, as we have seen with Ensidia, they would probably just transfer.

I've only played on 3 realms in my time, Doomhammer, Emerald Dream and Ravencrest. I find Doomhammer OK, there's a bit of lack on people on the horde side, but I hear alliance is good enough. Emerald Dream, I'd just keep away from from , and Ravencrest is a realm with lots of spam, and as I can understand, they mostly PuG everything via trade, so if you're into pugging end game raids, while being in a casual guild, that might be fitting. Hope you find a realm you like

hehe, still looking, but thank you for answering.

---------- Post added 2010-08-14 at 06:19 PM ----------

Still looking for realm and guild, please help.