Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Uther reborned in cata?

Read somewhere that the forsaken with their new powers can raise death people to life. What if they go to Uthers grave in Plaguelands, and rise him as a undead?

Deleted
    HE is paladin, they cant be affected by this.

actuly there is a rumor that the Forsaken have risen uther to become Uther the Duskbringer, there even a photo but its not offical

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Strong enough powers can override a Paladin's normal immunity, though the incident in question was almost certainly fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Deleted
    If they did Arthas' ghost will haunt them for eternity

The risen crusaders in Icecrown were paladins.
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there

Quote Originally Posted by Palapwn View Post
    actuly there is a rumor that the Forsaken have risn uther to become Uther the Duskbringer, there even a photo but its not offical
    As I remember the whole Duskbringer thing was a hoax.

There is no rules that because he is a Paladin he cannot be raised into Undeath.(Unless you can provide proof.) Its just that Alliance would crap their pants and quit WoW if that happened as it would be Blizz's biggest slap in the face to them.

no that was a joke and if they do do it the flames will burn hotter then the sun.

10+ Year Old Account
    uther is a paladin, that means he is immune to the PLAGUE, he can still be ressurected by val'kyrs

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

yay! i hope it happens! > i mean.. we would kill the allys moral by doing that xD and we would get a new badass(yes he badass even for me as horde) hero/king maybe he and sylvannas gets married? xD (joke)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow121292 View Post
    As I remember the whole Duskbringer thing was a hoax.

Its just that Alliance would crap their pants and quit WoW if that happened as it would be Blizz's biggest slap in the face to them.
    Guessing it was a hoax but the second part I would be glad to see 90%of the alliance kids leave from darkspear. Plus paladins are not immune to resurrection there are a ton all over icecrown all zombie -fied.

10+ Year Old Account
    paladins can be rezzed. ton of them in icecrown. but uthers soul has passed from frostmourne, so he would be rezzed as a mindless slave. no reason to go through the trouble

ZOMG!!! What if they raise Arthas?!?!?!?

But seriously...it's nice that the "Bitch" with the clever mouth was able to figure out that if she had the Val'kyr bind themselves to her, she could be ressurected.

Too bad the Lich King was perfectly content with his chilly chair and his teeny sword. He dun gone messed up. lol
    Last edited by Marine1; 2010-08-14 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    ZOMG!!! What if they raise Arthas?!?!?!?
    They don't need Arthas. They have the Lich Queen. I keed I keed

I think that refers to living paladins like Bolvar which never submitted against The lich king, Uther is just a dead corpse now.

15+ Year Old Account
    That only affects the -OLD- plague that the Lich King first used in Lordaeron.

The NEW plague affects Paladins (e.g. Crusader Bridenbrad).

Paladins can be risen as Undead (e.g. Sir Zeliek).

hes departed too there are time limits and constraints on full raising w/ a soul.
    uther's soul has completly departed to his final resting place(he pops in from time to time to say hi to those who visit his grave).
    plus as holy as he was he would probably be immune to the darkening effect undeath seems to have and just burst into flames, I mean hell his grave was the only green place in all of the plaguelands.
    bridenbrad didn't have a mana pool so its likely he was a warrior , a crusader isn't always a paladin look at all the orcs and tauren.
    Last edited by mordale; 2010-08-14 at 08:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no way in hell Blizzard would do something like that.

If they did, I would leave. I play this game for the story/lore, not epix. Having Uther come back as a member of the Forsaken would just ruin it for me.

Deleted
    Anyone got the Uther picture? I know (or rather am led to believe) it's fake, but I'm interested nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    His tomb is on Holy ground - as far as I remember. By 'lore' un-death with wicked intend shouldn't even be able to set a step inside.