Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickleave View Post
    /brofist

on a serious note. HOW COME Surwich in small period could build houses and farms THERE but in SW they couldnt?FFUFUFUFUFUUUU
    hahaha :P true

Deleted
    Lame. I wish worgen would get a district in Stormwind with awesome Gilnean architecture instead of a tree in Darnassus.

The new map looks cool, but I have never liked Darnassus.

Deleted
    Indeed, the Worgen druids would get a "spot" in Darnassus. They have never stated it would replace the Worgen district in Stormwind, which according to the gamefiles is to replace the old Park.

Edit: Go listen to the interview if you have any doubt!
    Last edited by mmoc25e5b9266c; 2010-09-05 at 04:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    Indeed, the Worgen druids would get a "spot" in Darnassus. They have never stated it would replace the Worgen district in Stormwind, which according to the gamefiles is to replace the old Park.
    What if they fix the destroyed park and put som houses with awesome Gilnean architecture there in a later content patch? The "park" can't be destroyed forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Postman View Post
    What if they fix the destroyed park and put som houses with awesome Gilnean architecture there in a later content patch? The "park" can't be destroyed forever.
    In the gamefiles, the "destroyed Park" model, visible in Cataclysm beta, is named "worgen district", so it will undoubtedly be rebuild through phasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    No, merely a tree.
    That's no moon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey
    This is best thing i have ever seen. ever.

I just want to say that as someone in the beta, the tree in Darnassus is TINY. It looks huge on the outside, but the actual room inside is tiny. I don't think it's adequate at all. I personally would like to see some sort of worgen area in or around Stormwind. It doesn't have to be an entire district, but just something. For me, the human connection between Gilneans and the people of Stormwind is much more meaningful than this weak tie between worgen druids and night elf druids. My worgen isn't a druid, why does he care about some tree in Darnassus?

I'm not saying it is going to be that way, I have no way of knowing, but I think it SHOULD be that way. I want to see the Gilneans reunite with their fellow humans, and a druidic tree in Darnassus isn't adequate in my opinion.

Of course, more than anything I want to see them get Gilneas back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMorale View Post
    I remember seeing in some screenshots of buildings that had the worgen feel to them while looking like they were built into a hill. Had grass and such covering it, Blizzard could very well use these housing models and put them in or near the howling oak
    Ehh, those are Wildhammer towns/buildings in the Twilight Highlands.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)