So where's the Dwarf paladin mount?

Draenei and Tauren each get one based on their race and the Belf and Human ones have good lore behind them. So where's my freakin' glowing mountain goat dammit!?

10+ Year Old Account
    The specific mounts are based on the order the paladin is part of. Humans and dwarves have the Silver Hand horse, blood elves have the corrupted Silver Hand horse, draenei have the Vindicator elekk, tauren have the Sunwalker kodo.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    The specific mounts are based on the order the paladin is part of. Humans and dwarves have the Silver Hand horse, blood elves have the corrupted Silver Hand horse, draenei have the Vindicator elekk, tauren have the Sunwalker kodo.
    Precisely, humans and dwarves get to share.

the Dwarfs considered breeding glow in the dark sheep but decided against it in a cold region where lonely Dwarfs often wander around at night after heavy drinking sessions...
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

SeaBeast is right, however I DO think that if Draenei and Tauren are getting graphically superior mounts, then the silver-hand horse should be revamped, or even re-designed to be on-par with the new paladin mounts.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Boo i want a golden goat damn it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier View Post
    SeaBeast is right, however I DO think that if Draenei and Tauren are getting graphically superior mounts, then the silver-hand horse should be revamped, or even re-designed to be on-par with the new paladin mounts.
    then people will ask that for the warlock mount, not happy enough people will ask for the race mount to be updated, etc and etc

And for good reason. This will always happen. It's happening right now in this thread.

Taurens and Draenei get something cool, so the dwarves want something cool. If Blizzard is going to update something, they should do it right. What better a time to do it than during an expansion?

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

The specific mounts are based on the order the paladin is part of. Humans and dwarves have the Silver Hand horse, blood elves have the corrupted Silver Hand horse , draenei have the Vindicator elekk, tauren have the Sunwalker kodo.
    BLood Elves do not use corrupted horses of Silver Hand, that would be more likely Forsaken. Blood Elves use their own breed of horses That is Thalassian breed. Sadly Alliance can obtain that horse throught crusader tournament with reputation of Silver Enclave, while BLood Elves get chicken once again.
    Blood Elves would use Horses even in WoW, but the fact that humans already use them they had to make some wxcuse for that crazy chicken. And they blamed Arthas and his attack on Silvermoon.

Yes, I also want for my Thalassian Charger to have gold plates instead of brass ones. Would so much more shiny, sadly it won't happen.

To get to conclusion, as SeabeastRivin stated earlier paladin mounts are based on order. Humans and Dwarfs are sharing the same mount from that reason. Blood Elves have horses also because they were copy-cat at the moment of theri creation of Blood Knight Order. Draenei are members of Justiciar Order (lorewise) and their order is the eldest one, so why would they use horses now if they used elekk for an eternity. Tauren Paladins are members of Sunwalkers, fresh order that considers themself for spinooff from druids but honor light and so they get kodos.

And for good reason. This will always happen. It's happening right now in this thread.

Taurens and Draenei get something cool, so the dwarves want something cool. If Blizzard is going to update something, they should do it right. What better a time to do it than during an expansion?
    The thing is it's more about aesthetics than lore. Draenei already do and Tauren would look silly on the current pally mount. I have a female Draenei pally and she looks weird on the horse, but still nothing compared to the males who look super out of place on them. Of course I guess same goes for the DK mount.

As true as that is, I still want to go around riding my golden fleece. I am fully aware I'm QQing about the grass being greener elsewhere, but I will always side with more variety and ways to make the classes stand out than be on the side of less.

I hope that they update the models for the Silver Hand and Belf paladin models at the very least. As is I am thinking of a race change to Tauren for that Kodo, thing looks sweet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei Paladin Elekk is the best by far. Dwarves look cool on horses and elephants alike.
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."