Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    There really are too many members for it to be feasible to have GMs respond instantly and pay 100% attention 100% of the time.
    It's unfortunate but true.

Deleted
    Next time type in "Primordial Saronite" and only Primordial Saronite will be listed.

Don't be such an idiot in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwergaapje View Post
    GM ending the conversation like that was NOT good, but your ticket was unneccisary cause there was nothing wrong to report.

OP posted a recap of what was said. I doubt the GM actually used those words (which OP later confessed to). I've never met a rude GM in all my time playing and not receiving the answer you want doesn't make the GM rude.

I fell for this shit once.

I leveled JC and bought lots of 20 x Saronite Bars for i think 80 g for a stack. I just clicked and clicked and someone just placed 20 x Saronite Bars for the epic 999 gold and i bought it by mistake.

But i didnt really get pissed, i got JC to the number i wanted it to go to or i would have waited some more time for Saronite Bars, lol=/
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

Quote Originally Posted by Escargon Gesu View Post
    I just clicked and clicked and someone just placed 20 x Saronite Bars for the epic 999 gold and i bought it by mistake.

One thing you can do to avoid these kind of problems is to have all your gold on your banker alt. Then you just send as much money as needed to the character you want to buy stuff with.

I only used it a few times, and never found anything bad...

I guess you just happen to get thrown a rotten apple... :/