Subscription expired, question!

I have been playing WOW for 3 months and my subscription ran out, I'm buying another time card on wednesday but I'm worried because I had 2000g worth of items on the Auction House that I merchant. Will these items be lost forever, will they still sit on the AH like normal or will they be returned to my mail box? My account page says my account is "FROZEN" until I get a subscription so I'm hoping that I wont lose these because I will be pretty broke lol.

Deleted
    they will be returned to your mailbox once you are paid again. mail can be kept, even with a frozen account, for 30 days.

for example, i sent my brother's rogue some lockboxes a week or so before he went working in another country, with no access to work. his account went frozen 2 weeks later. 2 weeks after his account froze, i got my lockboxes back. that means that automated tasks, like AH and mail still work.

so, unless you didn't collect your AH mail for 26 days or so (which would be terribly stupid), your AH efforts won't have been in vain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear that 30 days thing must be a scare tactic, or just apply to some things. I have mail in my mailbox thats said 30 days for the last month or so

thanks for the replies, at ease now. This is the first time I have been without WoW for more than a day while at home with nothing to do. It happened on a weekend aswell so BLAH! I was suggested to go back to Runescape which I played years ago to kill the boredom and I jumped on and signed out and deleted my characters. Hence the name RunescapeLOL. Thank god I have Morrowind to tie me over

Quote Originally Posted by kalyynthefailadin View Post
    I swear that 30 days thing must be a scare tactic, or just apply to some things. I have mail in my mailbox thats said 30 days for the last month or so
    Nope. I had to quit WoW for RL reasons for about a month and a half last year, and that was the day after I put like 3k worth of stuff up on the AH. When I came back, no mail :/. I learned later that you can submit a ticket and a GM will either compensate you in the amount of gold the stuff was worth, or they'll just give it back to you. Same thing happened to a buddy of mine and he got about 10k gold from a GM.
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU