Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No one in my guild wants to even step into the 25 man RS. I am the only one. So I will never see 25 man RS because no one PUGs it either.

Directly from WoWprogress.

H: The Lich King (25): 394 (0.63%)
    H: Halion (25): 301 (0.48%)

Now, now, I know Lich King has been out much longer. It is definitely much harder than Halion.
    But it is not faceroll. Normal mode is very easy, but heroic is not a walk in the park by any stretch of the imagination. Stop calling it faceroll, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no point arguing if it's harder than LK or not because "hard" is an opinion. I haven't found LKHM in 10 or 25 "hard" since April/May.

1664 people have killed HalHM10. 301 HalHM25.
    1706 people have killed LKHM10. 394 LKHM25.

RS isn't hard, but either is LKHM. We have guilds on our server that pug and all HMs in 10 including Arthas. There is a big difference between 10s and 25s, which people like to forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    RS isn't hard, but either is LKHM. We have guilds on our server that pug and all HMs in 10 including Arthas. There is a big difference between 10s and 25s, which people like to forget.
    What server are you on that successfully pugs LK10 HC? o_O Also 'guilds that pug' doesn't make sense.

Halion is easy enough, but the rewards for doing it are not nearly enough for all that trash. Yay for an hours worth of trash for a couple abyss crystals!

Just posted to show off my shiny new sig.

I pugged RS 25 a few weeks ago, it wasn't really that hard. Make it a requirement to not be stupid, usually it's a 12 year old that dies to the cutters.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Directly from WoWprogress.

H: The Lich King (25): 394 (0.63%)
    H: Halion (25): 301 (0.48%)

Now, now, I know Lich King has been out much longer. It is definitely much harder than Halion.
    But it is not faceroll. Normal mode is very easy, but heroic is not a walk in the park by any stretch of the imagination. Stop calling it faceroll, folks.
    While the numbers might be true lets give 30% buff in RS and see how many kills there'll be next week ? =)

Facerolling ofcourse not, but to compare it with LK, no wai imo :P

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    There is no point arguing if it's harder than LK or not because "hard" is an opinion. I haven't found LKHM in 10 or 25 "hard" since April/May.

1664 people have killed HalHM10. 301 HalHM25.
    1706 people have killed LKHM10. 394 LKHM25.

30% buff says hi

I don't think there are alot of RS pugs on my realm they fail at the split-boss, usually its cleared by guilds. My guild has cleared it on normal mode for 10 man, found it annoying. Worked on HM, found it even way more annoying especially when some has internet issues, not really an entertaining content "to keep us busy" before expac release.
    In some ways i think the RS content has backfired hard for Blizz. I do want to down HM Halion but the raid group I'm in has "HAY LETS GET BANE O FALLEN KING" mentality, and summer-released content sucks, fk'n attendance issues.

I actually like the place. (I like it even better when I don't have to clear trash).
    And it's definitely easier than LK.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    While the numbers might be true lets give 30% buff in RS and see how many kills there'll be next week ? =)
    In the failed attempts my pug had, I don't think as single one of them would have been helped by a 30% buff and none of the previous wipes were anywhere near close enough that we would have finished it before we wiped. I can't think of any mechanics that will wipe you that would be survivable or easier with a 30% buff (at least for normal 10 man).

I hate Ruby Sanctum!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    Cool Story Bro.
    Hope you get banned. That phrase really pisses me off.

OT, RS is pretty easy but I only do it with my guild and we only actually ran it like 3 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Davhorn View Post
    Ok, time to vent alittle.

I hate RS! Or rather i hate all the retards that try to do it. I still have not killed Halion since RS opend, mostly because my guild has been on a summerbreak and people are returning now but not a singel pug has been successful in killing him yet. People say that they know the tactics for it and they all go "hurry up pull pull gogogogog" but as soon as you get to phase 2 and the laserbeam activates 5 people drops dead at once....EVERYTIME!

Do people really think that it won't show that they are clueless during the fight? Or do they simply think that everyone else will carry them throug it?

Now before you go "You'r one to talk, u havn't killed him either" I have watched the videos, read the tactics and learnd from tiral and error wtf to do.

Thx for reading and all the spelling misstakes are on the house.

I feel your pain. Ruby Sanctum is not hard at all, but seems impossible to complete in a pug. All it takes is one retarded healer to screw the pooch and there always seems to be one on every pug I've ever been in.

I really don't get it. I find the encounter to be relatively easy. All it takes is paying attention and some communication on phase 3.

I run 25 man with my guild every week. I'm usually pretty raid aware and always either first or second on heals charts, but for RS my guild forces me to stay outside the twilight realm due to me being so focused on healing the 2k ticking debuff that I ignore the cookie cutter. Leave 1 tank and 2 heals outside twilight realm along with any morons (i.e. myself) who can't move out of the cookie cutter

Ah, lasers: The other form of "don't stand in the fires!" I'm very surprised at how many people have died on the Devourer of Souls fight in Forge of Souls (given how far in advance he telegraphs the attack), so by extension I guess I'm not surprised five people die when Halion fires his lasers.

Then again, I haven't subscribed to WoW since March, so I wouldn't know what the Halion fight is like.

I hate it too but because it is so easy and most of the 10 man loot is garbage and heroic 25 is kicking my ass

I hate the trash/mini bosses is all
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    I hate it too but because it is so easy and most of the 10 man loot is garbage and heroic 25 is kicking my ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I hate the trash/mini bosses is all
    What they said.

ps. The Halion to LK 25 ratio -- give RS a 30% buff and you wouldn't have any more or less kills. If you honestly can't do Halion 25man normal in a single night, no amount of buffs will help.
    Last edited by fangless; 2010-08-24 at 03:24 PM.