Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    I'm honestly stunned by all the ignorance in the shaman forums here and in the official forums.
    Don't get me wrong, I love my shaman, but look at the OP, and look at some questions at the Q&A..

Are shaman players in the official forums that dumb?

Nature's blessing is a penalty?
    9 required points in elemental as enhance?
    healing rain not needed?

Instead of asking this bullshit, they could have asked some interesting questions.

just my 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I'm honestly stunned by all the ignorance in the shaman forums here and in the official forums.
    Don't get me wrong, I love my shaman, but look at the OP, and look at some questions at the Q&A..

Are shaman players in the official forums that dumb?

Nature's blessing is a penalty?
    9 required points in elemental as enhance?
    healing rain not needed?

Instead of asking this bullshit, they could have asked some interesting questions.

just my 2 cents.
    I agree with you Pope.

Although I truly have to agree with the trolls on the slightest level...It is frustrating sometimes to see this crap BUT it is beta and they shouldnt QQ so much even though GC has done this to us for years.

Broken Promises.

But hey...Cataclysm will fix it.

Please lock this thread before I pull out the Pearroc card.

Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    I reported his posts that broke the ToS not posts multiple times.
    And I reported your new avatar as racially offensive.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenavn View Post
    With a name like "Bateman" and a Troll-face avatar, I'm surprised how so many people can take you seriously.
    Here's my proposal to whatever you're crying about totems: Make Totems take 30% - 60% - 90% less damage while a specific ammount are active together and within 8 yrds of each other and give the totems a base Health Pool of 1000.

I dabbled a little in shaman-ery and I do agree that slightly more resilient totems would be pretty nice.
    He didn't have the trollface when he started. Hopefully he'll get another new avatar tomorrow. I'd say his change of avatar makes it pretty clear he's just a troll waiting for his ban.

Ignoring all of the whining, moaning and arguing that came after the OP.

I'm actually more let down by the people asking the questions he answered. Also, if I'll hold anything against him, it's for facing these questions and not the legit questions/concerns of shaman not crying, trolling, or asking stupid questions.

There may have been a few worthwhile things said, but most of this is trash, and fault lies more with the forum posters than with GC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    Gee we're suppose to like weak ass totems that provide inferior buffs at 1/3 the range the other classes give them, and can also die in 1 melee hit by a naked level 1 priest? You gotta be trolling.
    That bolded part is just you.....yup anyone who even goes there most probably sucks soo bad in wow that its actually true. Just for him...the rest of the shamans arent as sucky as you
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Squike View Post
    You're a moron. GC works for blizzard... I think he knows a fair bit more than some nub QQer who got pissed off at an early beta test
    GC and his "enha dmg is fine on stationary fights" certainly does raise few eyebrows tho.

I like that he chose to respond to some issues, but I dont like majority of his answers, because they just arent what i expected, were vague as hell, missed the point of the question(s), or were simply wrong. Example:

When will ele not have to run into melee to do aoe?

When you're casting Earthquake?
    I mean, what does he expect from this answer other than flame war?

EQ has 15s CD and only 10s duration, we all know that and he knows that, too, in the 5 second window, every single shaman WILL run into the melee to drop magma, because there is nothing else to do in AoE situation. All EQ will prevent is the CL/nova/resto of the spells dance, while the major issue, magma totem, still remains.

And if he knows EQ is gonna get some changes, then why doesnt he just say they are working on it?

This is prime example of "wtf was he smoking" answer.

While many reasonable and actually more important questions were ignored. Again.

That said, if he is going to camp in shaman topics for a while and actually gets some ideas from the great feedback beta players gave, I wont complain... much...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis View Post
    I found his previous avatar. http://photonexter.com/index.php?show=2484 XD

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    GC and his "enha dmg is fine on stationary fights" certainly does raise few eyebrows tho.

I like that he chose to respond to some issues, but I dont like majority of his answers, because they just arent what i expected, were vague as hell, missed the point of the question(s), or were simply wrong. Example:

I mean, what does he expect from this answer other than flame war?

EQ has 15s CD and only 10s duration, we all know that and he knows that, too, in the 5 second window, every single shaman WILL run into the melee to drop magma, because there is nothing else to do in AoE situation. All EQ will prevent is the CL/nova/resto of the spells dance, while the major issue, magma totem, still remains.

And if he knows EQ is gonna get some changes, then why doesnt he just say they are working on it?

This is prime example of "wtf was he smoking" answer.

While many reasonable and actually more important questions were ignored. Again.

That said, if he is going to camp in shaman topics for a while and actually gets some ideas from the great feedback beta players gave, I wont complain... much...
    I find that answer was reasonable. The person asked when the shaman will not be in melee range to aoe, and the only answer is Earthquake. Likewise for a mage, the only answer is Blizzard and Flamestrike.
    And what more reasonable and important question wasn't answered? Do you have a list of every question asked? Plus somebody found this question important enough to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis View Post
    Just because it is an African American man does not mean it is racist.

however I do agree this guy is a huge tool.

howeverx2 I do think shaman need some buffs. What about all those no more buff buffs talents and x% damage and crit talents they said were gone i guess that isn't the case for shaman.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Just because it is an African American man does not mean it is racist.

however I do agree this guy is a huge tool.

howeverx2 I do think shaman need some buffs. What about all those no more buff buffs talents and x% damage and crit talents they said were gone i guess that isn't the case for shaman.
    Argh, flat bonus talents are still going to exist, mostly low in trees for the sake of speccing into trees once you've filled your main one out. That's been covered.
    Buffing a totem is NOT the same as buffing a buff. You are buffing the totem's life. Buffing a buff is making Strength of earth grant more strength. That is what's being removed. The reason it is being removed is so you don't have to worry about "well who has improved <x>" ever. The health of a totem has no relevance whatsoever to that issue. It's not relevant to the buffing a buff thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot View Post
    Argh, flat bonus talents are still going to exist, mostly low in trees for the sake of speccing into trees once you've filled your main one out. That's been covered.
    Buffing a totem is NOT the same as buffing a buff. You are buffing the totem's life. Buffing a buff is making Strength of earth grant more strength. That is what's being removed. The reason it is being removed is so you don't have to worry about "well who has improved <x>" ever. The health of a totem has no relevance whatsoever to that issue. It's not relevant to the buffing a buff thing.
    Exactly. Totems are an ability not a buff. Totemic Vigor is the equivalent of improved slam or another talent like that.

Also adding a bit, in T1 enhance, there is a buff my buff talent (Imp shields), and the only reason it's still there is because if ele or resto decide to go enhance, they don't need and have no use for Focused Strikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Orumis View Post
    So you want to be OP? Thanks for confirming what we all assumed anyway.
    How is that OP? DKs run around with both auras up and hit like trucks, yet they aren't OP? I'm going to assume you haven't had your morning coffee and aren't awake just yet. Providing windfury and SOE as auras rather then totems is FAIR for an enh shaman, not over powered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    Can someone, for the sake of all that is shamanistic and sacred, PLEASE lock this thread.
    Locked. Sorry I was busy today and didn't have time to read the forum until now. In future please just report pathetic crap whines like this so another moderator can lock it.

Deleted
    Although I should not bump this I just want to say thanks to the (very) large number of people who reported this thread (and other simaler threads). I was at work all day (and have been on holiday lately) so havn't had the time to watch the forum.
    On the other hand if someone is going to create a thread like this, who just agrues back with the same lines of QQ please just don't bother responding. Report it, wait for us to do our work and wait for the thread to die.
    Cheers,
    Pearr