Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a melee: Death knight and Retri paladin. As ranged: MM hunter, Elemental shaman, Destro lock and at a open field Boomkin. As a healer: i found resto shamans with Earth Sheild are hard to take down.

Deleted
    Mage in full pve 277 arcane. shadowmourne can go to hell

anything with dots

I cant really die on my 4/5 with shoulders wrathful paladin until i get 4 or 5 people chain stunning me. For damage an ele shammy is damm good fun. i just sit mine in a sota demo. 200k hp and un interruptable ion cannon. yes please

15+ Year Old Account
    Resto druids, because with enough resilience, you cannot be killed.

Deleted
    Full Wrathful holy palas takes AGES to get down.

Unholy DK?

The CDs and Runes/Runic Power system alone have DK juggling FAR more than the average class. It's a completely different class at 80 than at 56...

I'd say any healer, tbh. I guess because most people never play them, they think it's hard? It's not.
    Last edited by DemonTaoist; 2010-08-20 at 12:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonTaoist View Post
    Unholy DK?

The CDs and Runes/Runic Power system alone have DK juggling FAR more than the average class. It's a completely different class at 80 than at 56...
    Oh please, the runes/runic power system isn't any more complex than any other class mechanic, and if it is, it's not noticeable.

You see, the problem is people think some classes are harder to PvP with than others, and while this may be true, its by maybe a fraction of a noticeable % to good players. I personally have every class at 80 and I PvP with all of them (yeah, that's right, I said it. I don't care if you think I have no life, whatever - I have far too much free time) and the simple fact is they are all easy as hell.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

MP is just as complicated as Runes/Runic Power?

Yeah ok.

arcane free casting mine as well wave bye bye

also skillstorm and skillfall in a crowd its priceless

---------- Post added 2010-08-20 at 05:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    Resto druids, because with enough resilience, you cannot be killed.
    this also goes with holypal and disc

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonTaoist View Post
    MP is just as complicated as Runes/Runic Power?

Yeah ok.
    You're looking at things from the wrong perspective.
    Try this instead:

Runes/Runic Power is just as simple and easy to manage as MP.

Deleted
    warrior/dk/pala with smourne + 4 healers

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Sorry, but I get the feeling you are trolling a bit. Show us your armory, because I wanna see your gear and class. If you got two shotted it means you are using green or rare gear against someone with BIS pvp gear. If he can kill 6 people without needing heals it means you are either full of bullshit, or the victims have poor skill/gear.

Trust me, ret paladins are NOT BG kings. I wonder where you got that from. Ret paladins are strong against some classes but are also weak against others. No class is the best. But skill and gear matters a lot too.

Sometimes I use my full PvE gear (shadowmourne plus a lot of item level 277 from heroic ICC25) in battlegrounds for fun. Sometimes I come across players who have just dinged level 80 and have mostly green gear. Man they go down fast!
    Sorry sir, ret pallys rape in BGs.

Every class in this game is retarded atm, haste/arp fucked everything up.
    Last edited by Razorlor; 2010-08-20 at 06:26 AM.

i think that warriors are the hardest and most rewarding class to play in wow. though prot can be easy at times furry dps and arms pvp arnt easy. i think that the problem is that with warriors their rage generation is a little too based on gear. for example back in naxx a warrior would bloodrage and intercept then get of a bloodthirst, wirlwind and then they would actually have to wait for rage to come in. now in icc on my warrior i bloodrage and intercept and hit all of the damaging ability's i can (im not really complaining about that). also with the more higher level gear you get as a warr the more arp you get as well, and that in its self is an op stat. this is the same in pvp, more resil+hitting+skill=carnage

but i think that ret pallys are a bit too op and require a lack of skill to play.
    Last edited by Eyeless; 2010-08-20 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Sorry sir, ret pallys rape in BGs.
    Of course they do. If it's not a premade, you're guaranteed to have at least 4-5 people who are undergeared and still have shit bound to 1-=. One might guess that a spec that can self-heal as a function of how much it crits would be awesome against badly geared people. Put a ret paladin up against some well-geared casters or a premade and it becomes a completely different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeless View Post
    i think that warriors are the hardest and most rewarding class to play in wow. though prot can be easy at times furry dps and arms pvp arnt easy. i think that the problem is that with warriors their rage generation is a little too based on gear. for example back in naxx a warrior would bloodrage and intercept then get of a bloodthirst, wirlwind and then they would actually have to wait for rage to come in. now in icc on my warrior i bloodrage and intercept and hit all of the damaging ability's i can (im not really complaining about that). also with the more higher level gear you get as a warr the more arp you get as well, and that in its self is an op stat. this is the same in pvp, more resil+hitting+skill=carnage

but i think that ret pallys are a bit too op and require a lack of skill to play.
    So what you're saying is, that as a warrior with almost unlimited rage (with gear), up front burst, two instant gap closers, MS, fear immunity, and utilizing the overpowered armor pen stat, is somehow harder to play than a ret paladin who lacks any kind of burst, a gap closer, and is not designed to stack armor pen? Good argument.

Resilience and heals is a basic killer combo against any ret BG hero. However, resilience and heals has never stopped a warrior from continuing their BG rapefest.

If you think warriors take any more "skill" to play than a ret paladin, you're kidding yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Goosie View Post
    So what you're saying is, that as a warrior with almost unlimited rage (with gear), up front burst, two instant gap closers, MS, fear immunity, and utilizing the overpowered armor pen stat, is somehow harder to play than a ret paladin who lacks any kind of burst, a gap closer, and is not designed to stack armor pen? Good argument.

Resilience and heals is a basic killer combo against any ret BG hero. However, resilience and heals has never stopped a warrior from continuing their BG rapefest.

If you think warriors take any more "skill" to play than a ret paladin, you're kidding yourself.
    If you think either one take skill, you are kidding yourself.

you can do well as a warrior but it takes gear, imo you should try an arcane mage, i've seen them light people up really friggin fast, but then they get focused pretty hard and usually die, but it has always looked pretty fun

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    If you think either one take skill, you are kidding yourself.
    Never said they took skill to play, but there are people here saying ret is faceroll when their class is just as skilless, if not even moreso.

---------- Post added 2010-08-20 at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    Don't ever post again plz
    How about you take your own advice first plz

A thread like this will attract flaming and trolling, locked.

The thread subject also does not follow Rule 13.6.2 found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ore-posting%29
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!