Got a slight issue...

Well I've recently been hacked and so I'm waiting to get my stuff back from blizz... But this has given me a chance to look at which class I want to focus on the most. I currently have a 80 Hunter, Mage, and Death Knight.

I'm really wanting to only focus on one character but I want them to be a class I can do my weekly WG, ICC, and daily while doing pvp and random stuff world wide. Now only my Hunter and DK have epic flying. But I'm really wanting to be more then just DPS although I like being dps, I'd just rather be a bit more useful then to just kill things...

So what would be your thoughts? Play one of my 80s and prolly end up being a DK tank/dps or one of my ranged. Or maybe make a new alt which I have the entire caster set and rogue/feral set with 1 of all 3 trinks.

When i woke up today i opened my drawer and i had a lot of boxers inside, ending up not knowing wich one to chose... After a lot of thought i ended up with the blue ones with the Kamasutra drawed on them.

I'm happy with my decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you given healing a shot? It might be your thing.

Otherwise, Druid and Paladins are good choices since they can do all group roles. The only difference is play style and aesthetics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    Otherwise, Druid and Paladins are good choices since they can do all group roles.
    This, tbh. If you want a shot at all aspects of the game, one of these two classes makes a great main.
    I'd advocate in favor of druids slightly because they can also do ranged DPS whereas paladins can't.

Quote Originally Posted by dotOrion View Post
    This, tbh. If you want a shot at all aspects of the game, one of these two classes makes a great main.
    I'd advocate in favor of druids slightly because they can also do ranged DPS whereas paladins can't.
    took the words right out of my mouth druids are ossum alts.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Void, thank you for the 100% completely useless post. And Nahte/Dot I have thought about a druid/pally, but after making several alts of them for both ally/horde and the whole healing thing is just not my style. I'm more of a dps kinda person which was kinda why I was leaning towards my current 80s and the dk more so as my server needs alot of tanks and has less dk tanks then anything else since the dk crazy died. Just wondering a bit of thoughts...

And I think if i made a druid, i'd have to wait till I can be a troll...