Poll: Which class should I level?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Ranged DPS class

Well it is that time again when I come to the forum to ask of peoples opinion about a new class that I should level. The situation I am in is one of a plate wearer that doesnt have any 80's besides those that wear plate and have not ranged dps abilities lol. I have a 80 DK and Pally atm. I have the heirloom gear ready for my warrior but the thing is most guilds(that are actually worth a damn)are full on these classes and the classes they need the most are ranged dps classes. So I think it is time for me to set of on a new venture of getting and 80 with ranged dps capabilities. Here are my options, have a 70 Priest(not really enthused about getting him to 80 but a possibility) this toon would be easiest to get to 80, 52 Shaman(Ele maybe? my only delima is that he is a healer also). 40 Druid(yet again good class but seems to be getting way over populated), and I have nothing started besides a 26 Warrior. So what I am asking you is what you think out of a Warlock, Mage, or Hunter would be the way to go? I am ready to start leveling asap I have the badges for all heirloom gear that would be needed for leveling any one of these classes. So what you all think give me some info if you could.

My latest leveling experience was a priest, and i really enjoy the playstyle.
    But that is personal i guess, its kinda hard to know what you would like.
    With access to heirlooms, don't shun starting from 1 thou, its fast enough anyway.
    Just go with what you think will be fun to play, for you.

In my opinion, it really depends on how you spend the majority of your time leveling. If you plan on instance leveling via the dungeon finder, go with the Priest, as queue times will be low. If you plan to mostly quest, go with a Warlock, as I have flown through the levels with mine. And if you're planning on leveling via battleguards or what not, I'm sure there are particular classes that do better in those types of environments (sadly, I hate pvp and don't do battleguards, so I'm unsure what those classes may be).

10+ Year Old Account
    priest is close to 80, does good damage, has good utility, can heal, and is purple

sounds like a winner

Priest,druid,shaman

Level a hybrid IMO

IMO if you want a healer spec too level a priest or druid but if you want one thats pure range go for the mage, lock or hunter. Hunter is the easiest of them all. to me that is.

Level the priest. Here is the why:

Shadow priests do competitive dps. If you like a class with high damage and output at top and mid-ranges of gear, the priest will suit you well.

Shadow priests have a complex and unforgiving rotation that remains interesting and challenging. If you are interested in master a complex class and being one of the few folks piloting a dps toon requiring significant skill, look no farther than the dps priest.

Shadow priests are getting some exciting new powers and prospects in Cataclysm.

If you fall in love with the dps priest, as many have, feel free to hit me up on my blog if you have questions or comments. Level your priest---you won't regret it.