Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think the Taurens are sad that Cairne died, but see that it wasn't Garrosh's fault, so they'll just think of him as the Warchief, though they probably don't like him as much as Thrall.

Someone had to die in the horde. The old cow hit seems logical. Also npcs for some reason don't react much to the death of their racial leader. Weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping there will be an in-game event that explains these turn of events, primarily the duel and his declining health. Maybe in some way similiar to the Pre-WOTLK event in Orgrimmar where you had the Garrosh and Thrall duel in the arena that was interrupted by the Scourge attack. Letting it just be learned through quest text doesn't seem fair in a way. He is one of the strongest warriors around and if this is gonna be his end I wanna see him in atleast 1 fight. Always dissappointed me that the most he has done in recent events is be a part of several holiday events.

The tauren owe the fact that they are even alive today to the Horde. It may no longer be Thrall leading the Horde, atleast not for now, but they still have a special relationship with the orcs of the Horde. Whether they agree with Garrosh' actions or not they will stay with the Horde and hope to be a positive example on Garrosh. One chieftain does so in Stonetalon I believe where he begs Garrosh for mercy on the player, while his whole family had been wiped out and Garrosh learns from it.

I hope we shall still be able to see Cairne ingame before he dies. It would be lame if we just 'hear' about all the duel, Cairne's poisoning and death and the exile of the Grimtotems through text.
    It would be cool if we could see the duel, get a quest from Garrosh afterwards to investigate Cairne's sudden weakness/illness, then see Cairne die (he deserves epic cutscene!). The players would be the ones finding out the Grimtotems were behind it, and would then obviously assist Garrosh in purifying Thunder Bluff. (Perhaps after first helping him escape the city out of fear for a Tauren uprising.)

10+ Year Old Account
    the only group of horde who seem to be against garrosh.... is some forsaken

notin on the blood elf side really shows anything really there taking a back seat for once
    vol'jin was butthurt and got over it and is going to work with garrosh
    the goblins are fine with it
    the taurens are fine with it
    the orcs are fine with it

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Virtue? Hmm. So the Tauren begrudgingly accept Garrosh then, seeing as how virtue is not Garrosh strong side.

whether or not virtue is a strong side of Garrosh's, he does seem to be trying. and anyway the tauren are a virtuous people.

Quote Originally Posted by Furbolger View Post
    I hope we shall still be able to see Cairne ingame before he dies. It would be lame if we just 'hear' about all the duel, Cairne's poisoning and death and the exile of the Grimtotems through text.
    It would be cool if we could see the duel, get a quest from Garrosh afterwards to investigate Cairne's sudden weakness/illness, then see Cairne die (he deserves epic cutscene!). The players would be the ones finding out the Grimtotems were behind it, and would then obviously assist Garrosh in purifying Thunder Bluff. (Perhaps after first helping him escape the city out of fear for a Tauren uprising.)

you may well get your wish, i cant give you a source of it but i heard that you witness the duel and also chase an assasin through the streets of thunderbluff before he escapes. dunno if its real but it sounds great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.