10+ Year Old Account

How big of an upgrade?

Ok so I have been holy since I started playing pally, and now I have decided to work on my ret offset, Currently I'm using Citadel Enforced Claymore. I spent the weekend farming and have everything, aside from the bloods(should get them Wednesday...should :P) for SE, was it worth all of the work, I mean how big of an upgrade is it?

Well that all depends on your current stats with the Claymore. Are you hitcapped without that sword? Is it the regular or heroic version?? Need input.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    Ok so I have been holy since I started playing pally, and now I have decided to work on my ret offset, Currently I'm using Citadel Enforced Claymore. I spent the weekend farming and have everything, aside from the bloods(should get them Wednesday...should :P) for SE, was it worth all of the work, I mean how big of an upgrade is it?

Well, since you already got the 25 primordial saronites, the hardest part for that quest, i'd say, even if it wasn't worth it, theres no point in crying over spilled milk. Enjoy it, its a good weapon

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're hitcapped without it or without downgrading too many offpieces to make up the hit it's likely a nice upgrade although it's a shame because heroic Bryntroll scales quite lovely with the ICC buff and is better than Shadow's Edge, also quite easy to get in a pug if you're fortunate enough to come across a decent one.

It's absolutely impossible to give you a number value outside of "yes it's a dps increase" without an armory link.
    Last edited by Rlyskilled; 2010-08-16 at 06:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is normal, and I'm a bit obove hit cap, I can swap in a Hit trink if need be, my trinks kinda suck anyways :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Armory link please

Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    it is normal, and i'm a bit obove hit cap, i can swap in a hit trink if need be, my trinks kinda suck anyways
    oh god no!!!!

There are no acceptable hit trinkets. While TAiaJ is indeed a hit trinket, people don't call it a hit trinket and I can only assume that you are talking about Pyrite Infuser or Mark of Supremacy.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-08-16 at 06:15 PM.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    sadly both better than my Alch stone and meteorite weight stone

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Buy greatness and throw 40 heroism emblems at mirror of truth (or get banner of victory from 5man toc), both better than any hit trinket (aside from TaJ of course) but leaps and bounds better than what you have now.

Still WTB an armory link

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at work and loged in my holy set but here is a link, you can at least see if I'm spec right :P

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Natriidin

---------- Post added 2010-08-16 at 07:30 PM ----------

as for the trink, I may just have to farm a nobles deck, and 20 emblems short or mirror, was my current project :P

Are you looking to PVP or PVE? Your gear seems to be a mixture of both.

Spec: 11/5/55 Seems to be a PvP spec anyway tbh.. Your glyphs are fine.

As Macabre has said, we can't really help with gearing issues until you log in ret gear

10+ Year Old Account
    oh yeah, tossed on a pvp spec the other night for BG, I find my PVE's specs lacks divine purpose so makes me want to cry when trying to do BGs lol And eventually I will log out in my ret gear...