Poll: What did you think about the expendibles?

Thread: Expendibles!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just caught this flick yesterday. It was better than I thought it was going to be I'll say that, although it was not a great movie. It was just okay it actually had more plot and dialog than I thought it would but was to contrived to be taken too seriously. They made Jett Lee too wimpy in the movie though and AS and BW just made a 2 minute cameo. Most of the screen time was dominated my Sylvester Stallone and the dude from the transporter. Notable actors that were left out Wesley Snipes, Antonio Bandaras, Dwayne Johnson, and Claude Van Dame oh and Chuck Norris lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lady friend and I were looking for a movie to watch the other night and this was an option, but we saw Prince of Persia instead (which we enjoyed). I'm starting to think we made the right choice.

Deleted
    This movie with one word: EPIC

Just came from theatre and i have to say i loved it. Its that one kind of feeling which you get when you actually see a good movie. For me this movie had like best action scenes in years. Very good humor too.
    Go see this movie, please do.

Deleted
    I'd read that this was a tribute movie to the 1980s action films / series's and I walked in to the cinema expecting just that so I loved it personally.

So long as you like A-Team, sunday afternoon fighty films then you won't be disappointed with it.

best movie ive ever seen! i fucken loved it
    no beta

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like a mindless attempt at re-popularizing celebrities who have had their time through gratuitous violence

I watched the Film "The Expendables " in the last week..The story sounds very interesting & cinematography is cool and pleasant.... Overall I give this movie 5/5 stars. The best action, violence, madness, you can take in a movie, and multiply it by hundreds and there The Expendables. Explosions, gunfire, blood, fist fights, no sex get in the way of anything, this film is what it should do right, and it gives excitement it promised.