SC2 Trial Key - Wanted

Hey fellow MMO-Champion members!

Im curious if anyone would be generous enough to give me a trial key via PM? It'd be greatly appreciated!

Also if I use your trial pass is there anything you get in return? Like which WoW used to supposedly give you 1month free game time. Hopefully you get something in return =p

Thanks in advance~~

Shadosta - 85 / Rain (Alt) - 85/ Cøach (Retired) - 85 /Justicar (Alt) - 64

Also if I use your trial pass is there anything you get in return? Like which WoW used to supposedly give you 1month free game time. Hopefully you get something in return =p

Thanks in advance~
    The one month free when u buy WoW is not when u start with a trial-account, it's when u buy the retail version of WoW. Doesn't matter if u upgrade a trial-acc or make a new one.

As for benefits in SC2, don't think so, as there are no montly fees. If u buy the Collector's Editition u get cooler Thors when playing (same stats as the standard one though), and u get that "Mini-Thor" non-combat pet in WoW. But that's the Collector's Edition, not Trial period.

On topic: Gave my 2 codes to IRL friends
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory