Deleted

Exclamation Looking for Elementium Bars x 10

Hey all, I've been farming MC for a bit now and luckly I got my first binding tonight. I've probably got a fair few months left if not longer before I see the next one but you never know. This has prompted me to look at getting the mats required to actually make the weapon Thunderfury.

From what I have found out getting the 10 Elementium Bars can be difficult now days so I'm doing everything I can to get hold of these bars.

If you have the bars or are able to make these bars I will pay you well & transfer to your server to buy them from you. This is for EU servers only.

Cheers.

15+ Year Old Account
    You'll never get your hands on me lucky bars!

Sorry.. Anyway, on my server there's usually some people selling them every once in awhile. If I were you I would just hang in there and spam trade all day. If your paying well chances are someone might be willing to take one out of there bank and sell it to you.

Yeah just spam every now and again as you play. See what comes up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just check the AH whenever you can for Elementium Ore/Bars.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Yeah i'll defiantly keep a look out on the AH, at the moment I can get most of the mats pretty easy its just those ores! I'm going to keep spamming trade for now too, I've probably got loads of time till I get the next binding anyway

Still if I manage to find someone here whiling to sell the bars I am more than happy to transfer to your server to buy them (paying very well)

thanks for the replies

I have the bars on Cthun EU, if you offer a good price they are yours.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see lots of elementium on our AH just stay vigilant and check and post in your realm forums/trade. Unless you are on a pretty dead server you shouldn't have to go so far as too xfer and whatnot

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Ores

I have alot of Ores on Outland Horde. Maybe we can sort something out?

I can smelt some bars too it looks like. Will tell you an exact amount if you're still interested.
    Last edited by Charlez; 2010-08-16 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    You'll never get your hands on me lucky bars!

Sorry.. Anyway, on my server there's usually some people selling them every once in awhile. If I were you I would just hang in there and spam trade all day. If your paying well chances are someone might be willing to take one out of there bank and sell it to you.
    I was just coming in here to post that...you're too fast (this time...).